Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Holidays Chit Chat, Help and Discussion thread

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th February 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Will pen down my Australian vacation tomorrow or day after , that was a rocking trip, full 8 days and memories are still etched like it was yesterday

Last edited by MumBaekar : 8th February 2017 at 04:19 PM.

Old 8th February 2017
My Bird flies, why can't I
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
le le bhai mere maje lele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
Yeh Serious aur Thande bande
Not at all silent.... my problem is ki agar mien koi nayi story padhna shuru kartaa hoon to current level par aane se pahle post nahi kartaa...n jab tak uske current update tak naa aajau mujhse dusri storuies nahi padhi jaati....

Quote:
Silent reader.
Like me

4th ?

SS mein sincere log kidhar milte hain ...siway tumhaare would be/could be ke

i dont lie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
He is sincere number 4 in my list

Old 8th February 2017
My Bird flies, why can't I
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257

Quote:
Eiffel Tower ko Pak shift karunga.

Quote:
Will pen down my Australian vacation tomorrow or day after , that was a rocking trip, full 8 days and memories are still etched like it was yesterday

Last edited by coolguy6257 : 8th February 2017 at 04:21 PM.

Old 8th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post

Not at all silent.... my problem is ki agar mien koi nayi story padhna shuru kartaa hoon to current level par aane se pahle post nahi kartaa...n jab tak uske current update tak naa aajau mujhse dusri storuies nahi padhi jaati....

4th ?

i dont lie
Bhai majje to aap le rahe ho.

Old 8th February 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:

Old 8th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Quote:
Go Kimi jee Go

Old 8th February 2017
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post

4th ?

i dont lie

Many less people u right, but see, Sunny, Harshit, Rajesh, U and then Rehan and Aaryansanky
Ur the few people I interact with here, and Sunny Harshit se zyada baatein PM pe hoti hai, isme bhi both respond after ages

Old 8th February 2017
Quote:
Go Kimi jee Go

Kahan ?

Old 8th February 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Jordan is a beautiful destination you have everything there like history, Petra is a wonderful walk of around 1 KM showing how people used to live in caves and then Dead is magnificient experience then you have Aqaba wow what clear water and corals you have there

Old 8th February 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
Jordan is a beautiful destination you have everything there like history, Petra is a wonderful walk of around 1 KM showing how people used to live in caves and then Dead is magnificient experience then you have Aqaba wow what clear water and corals you have there

I have shortlisted three places in list for honeymoon

1 Carribean Islands
2 Fiji Islands
3 South Africa

Jordan is gulf country ?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls