Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Holidays Chit Chat, Help and Discussion thread

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th February 2017
::Peace::

Kimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
good approach
Bedhiya, update mein sirf pics dikhti
Ek toh bechara already disappointed hai coz of less reader and u write, nice pics

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 8th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post
6 posts moved from Belgium thread to chitchat thread...... Please use chitchat thread to discuss, which are not related to the particular thread.
OK janab

Old 8th February 2017
My Bird flies, why can't I
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
Most of my time goes to Story section only .... its just that i dont post replies there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
I know, mazaak Kiya maine uske Sath, story section se door rehke sense of humour Ko kya ho Gaya hai ?

Old 8th February 2017
Lone Crusader
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Bedhiya, update mein sirf pics dikhti
Ek toh bechara already disappointed hai coz of less reader and u write, nice pics
are pehla part to revise kar lun sab bhool bhaal gaya kal se shuru ki hai will finish by tomorrow then join on new thread

Old 8th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Quote:
I know, mazaak Kiya maine uske Sath, story section se door rehke sense of humour Ko kya ho Gaya hai ?
Yeh Serious aur Thande bande

Old 8th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
Quote:
Most of my time goes to Story section only .... its just that i dont post replies there.
Silent reader.
Like me

Old 8th February 2017

Kimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
Yeh Serious aur Thande bande

He is sincere number 4 in my list

Quote:

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Last edited by Kimishot : 8th February 2017 at 04:16 PM.

Old 8th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
Quote:
are pehla part to revise kar lun sab bhool bhaal gaya kal se shuru ki hai will finish by tomorrow then join on new thread
Badaam khao bhai

Old 8th February 2017

Quote:

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 8th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
Quote:
Have visited none, but want to go Bulgaria coz of SRK, Dilwale was shot there so
Eiffel tower ka kya karoge ? And why not England ? It's a very beautiful country,

Yes
Eiffel Tower ko Pak shift karunga.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls