Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Holidays Chit Chat, Help and Discussion thread

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th February 2017
::Peace::

Kimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
kabhi mujh se mila to nahi tha
Kahan ?

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 8th February 2017
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Kahan ?
meri wali aadat hai isiliye bola tha

Old 8th February 2017

Kimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
meri wali aadat hai isiliye bola tha
Oh ho, Sab saale ek jaise ho, no doubt in our conversation we discuss Xossip for 3 minutes almost, he just asks Rajesh kya kar Raha hai, thread ya fight with franku

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 8th February 2017
{vampire king rest in peace}
Visit my website

gr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to gr zeus
Quote:
Oh ho, Sab saale ek jaise ho, no doubt in our conversation we discuss Xossip for 3 minutes almost, he just asks Rajesh kya kar Raha hai, thread ya fight with franku

Old 8th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Quote:
Thread ya Fight

Old 8th February 2017

Done, Belgium experience, have not mentioned minute details, but people will get the crux, i suppose that is ok

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 8th February 2017
My Bird flies, why can't I
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
Sugar coated .....

uski shadi hone wali hai....

4 the invitation(along with flight tickets)

Quote:
I'm Ok na to

Jokes apart get used to his life style you gonna live the same, doing hard work must appreciate him don't whim like a typical housewife kasar to poori karega na so what if its a 4 hour talk don't you long for it.

Old 8th February 2017
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Rajesh is ur Saala ?

Quote:

Old 8th February 2017
Visit my website
Shahad mein lipte huye Chand ke liye kidhar ka rukh kiya jaa raha hai

Quote:
Kahan ?

Old 8th February 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post
Sugar coated .....

uski shadi hone wali hai....

4 the invitation(along with flight tickets)
Quote:
Rajesh is ur Saala ?
Quote:
Shahad mein lipte huye Chand ke liye kidhar ka rukh kiya jaa raha hai

Sab ek jaise means all boys, and shaadi mein still one year pending, tab invite milega, flight ticket toh khud karna, Sab main dun ?

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls