Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > PSL - Pakistan Super League 2017 news chat and discussion thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th February 2017
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Today is 9th February

Khaak congrats ! Iss gold se naa hi chain aur naa hi anguthi ban sakti hai. Upar se halla ho gaya ki mere paas do-do gold hai, ab to insurance karwaana hi parega !

Old 9th February 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Sarfu miyaan Pakistan ke kaaptan ban gaye

Old 9th February 2017
I'm who I am
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
Sarfu miyaan Pakistan ke kaaptan ban gaye
naya kaaptan

Khaak congrats ! Iss gold se naa hi chain aur naa hi anguthi ban sakti hai. Upar se halla ho gaya ki mere paas do-do gold hai, ab to insurance karwaana hi parega !

Old 9th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi

Old 9th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Zalmi per Zulm hoga

Last edited by Rehan69 : 9th February 2017 at 05:46 PM.

Old 9th February 2017
I'm who I am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
tum kaha rehte ho

Old 9th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
tum kaha rehte ho
Pak mein

Old 9th February 2017
I'm who I am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
Pak mein
lahore or Islamabad or karachi or ??

Old 9th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
lahore or Islamabad or karachi or ??
Lahore laikin bahut jald Islamabad shift ho jaunga.
Next PSL ISU ko support kareinge

Old 9th February 2017
I'm who I am
okay

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls