Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Suggest me a good camera phone

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th January 2017
The BDSM Queen
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Smartest Brain: Xossip's Smartest Brain      
Indian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps database
Suggest me a good camera phone

Planning to buy one. Price under 20k.

Priority is dual SIM, a good selfie and rear camera, 4gb ram, good battery and if possible a loud ring...I tend to miss calls in noisy surroundings..

Old 13th January 2017
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
Samsung j7

Old 13th January 2017
Custom title

Gauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Oppo F1S
But they don't provide OS updates

Old 14th January 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Even I miss calls in noisy surroundings. I don't care though. The earth will not stop spinning.

In contrast, the old simple Nokia basic phone I had, for instance, had a real loud ring tone, when set to max.

Old 24th January 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
coolpad cool 1 is best in terms of camera quality, priced around 14k.

Old 25th January 2017

Mr.Heisenberg is an unknown quantity at this point
Xiaomi Redmi 3S prime, best in class!!

"I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I was really -- I was alive."

Old 26th January 2017
Don't trouble your Mother

Singharjun has received several accoladesSingharjun has received several accoladesSingharjun has received several accoladesSingharjun has received several accolades
Moto g4 plus. You not only get a very good camera, you'll also get the loudest ringtones.

Last edited by Singharjun : 26th January 2017 at 02:02 PM.

Old 27th January 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post

Priority is dual SIM, a good selfie and rear camera, 4gb ram, good battery and if possible a loud ring...I tend to miss calls in noisy surroundings..
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
Even I miss calls in noisy surroundings. I don't care though. The earth will not stop spinning.

In contrast, the old simple Nokia basic phone I had, for instance, had a real loud ring tone, when set to max.
Yeah, that's hidden hearing loss, inability to hear things in noisy background. 25% people are suffering from this. You will hear sound perfectly in silence like a normal person But you can't concentrate and decipher a particular voice in noisy background. You would do fine on audiometry tests as its conducted in silent environment.

Stop listening music in loud volume, especially via ear/head phones.

I too suffer from this to a lesser degree.

Old 29th January 2017

Aycaramba is an unknown quantity at this point
Moto G4 Plus is relatively better. It's got a good camera, almost Vanilla Android, planned upgrade to 7.0 Nougat in the coming months.

If you can up your budget to around 22-23K, you can go for Mi 5. It's got a flagship grade Snapdragon 820 SoC, 3 GB RAM, very bright IPS 1080p display, a stunning camera in day light, and very good development scene for custom ROMs.

Old 5th February 2017
Banjara

Jack_Man has many secret admirersJack_Man has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post

moto g4 plus if camera is your highest priority. but remember, it heats up while gaming for more than 15-20 minutes.

else, check the lenovo zuk z2 plus. its the best performance based phone under 20k

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls