Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > OnePlus 3T

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st January 2017
::Peace::

Kimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparazi
OnePlus 3T

Hey Tech people

Am thinking to purchase oneplus 3T.. Is it good or shall I wait for some new model, I can purchase upto 35K phone.. Very bad in technicals so seeking ur advise..

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 1st January 2017

samthegame is a pillar of our communitysamthegame is a pillar of our community
UL: 110.42 mb DL: 309.08 mb Ratio: 0.36
its the best phone for that price...in my view there are only 2 flagships worth buying right now, either oneplus 3t which is worth 30k for 64gb and 35k for 128gb...since it doesnt have expandable memory support i'd say go with 128gb,
the other phone would be s7 edge black pearl 128gb which costs 56900 which is costly but is the best phone out there in every aspect.
however cost wise oneplus 3 is a flagship which gives u everything at an amazing price..compared to samsung s7 edge i'd give oneplus 3t a score of 9 out of 10 mainly coz of 3 reasons - doesnt have waterproofing, doesnt have expandable memory, doesnt have quad HD display. apart from that the phone works superbly and is really snappy and the DASH charging on oneplus 3/3t is the one of the fastest charging technologies in the market...u wont be disappointed for sure with op3t

Old 3rd January 2017
..-. ..- -.-. -.- ..-
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
neodevil has disabled reputations
UL: 233.69 gb DL: 1.36 gb Ratio: 172.32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post

upto 35K phone..

Below 35K, its good...go for it, unless you need more than 1080p display.

Old 3rd January 2017
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Go for OnePlus 3. 3T is only a small update over 3.

Old 3rd January 2017
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
am using OP3T 128gb, cant be more satisfied

Old 3rd January 2017
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
3T,not worth a buy.
I would actually recommend as it still stand with a 1080p. Around 30000,still 1080p,waste of muney.
better wait,and buy NOKIA

Last edited by satan_lucifer : 3rd January 2017 at 08:38 PM.

Old 3rd January 2017
Womanizer....
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
CoolBoyAdi is one with the universeCoolBoyAdi is one with the universe
I am a one plus 3t user myself (64gb variant). First of all its an outstanding phone even my previous Iphone 6 couldn't match the performance of this beast. Extremely fast charging no battery or motherboard heating even after excessive internet usage. I play asphalt extreme and fifa 16 back to back without lagging or screen freeze and also without raising the temperature of my phone thanks to the 6gb ram performance. very nice call quality. The only problem I faced is that the ringing volume is quite low even if you turn the volume to its fullest so you have to be very alert in a noisy environment.....
and a free advice for you is that NEVER OPT FOR SAMSUNG with this huge amount of money....
Hope this helps.....

CHECK MY THREAD (UPDATED REGULARLY)
HOT & CUTE DESI BABES......

Old 3rd January 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
I am using 64 gb OP3t, couldn't complain about anything.

Old 4th January 2017
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
3T,not worth a buy.
I would actually recommend as it still stand with a 1080p. Around 30000,still 1080p,waste of muney.
better wait,and buy NOKIA
screen is perfect, if screen matters to u so much, buy a UHD LED TV

Old 4th January 2017
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
screen is perfect, if screen matters to u so much, buy a UHD LED TV
is it handy?the uhd tb.
apun is aam aadmi of Hindustan. I can't afford
I am happy with my lumia 950 men, that display and ppi
now thats crisp.

Last edited by satan_lucifer : 4th January 2017 at 11:37 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls