Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > ☆☆☆Xossip's BollyGallery Monthly Contest 2017: Rules,Queries & Discussion Thread☆☆☆

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old 1st January 2017
humtum's Avatar
humtum humtum is offline
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
Join Date: 7th March 2007
Location: In ur heart
Posts: 31,972
Rep Power: 147 Points: 110033
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Bol to aise rha h jaise ki humne to padhe hi na ........

first two week = treasure hunt contest --- clue wise points milenge

third week = BG contest = voting and judging se winner declare

last -= sare participants ki pics ko judges 20 points mei numbers deke winner bnayenge - simple week 1-2 ka winner koi aur week 3 ka koi aur aur ulimiate winner koi aur ek member kis week ko man ke apni best entry de use yahi na pta chale week one mei clue dhundhta rahega third ke liye best entry dhundhe ........ aur abd mei pta chala ki clue mei winner tha bust 3rd week entry achi na nikli to jeetne se reh gya
you read it

ultimate winner has a chance to win bigger ff coupon and dibba as well , therefore given chance to others to get smaller prizes after round one and two.

week 1 & 2 are main test of your knowledge about BG and searching ability means "no luck factor" no one can put you down , if you are answering right.

week 3 : mix of luck & your selection of pics , if that can attract more members and finally judge you can get higher points to become winner.

previously more than your true potential and knowledge about pics , luck factors matters but now its mix of both as we want to give reward mainly to deserving and intelligent participants.

if any more doubt you have , will clear it as we are opening quiz round from tomorrow for you.
______________________________

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 1st January 2017
humtum's Avatar
humtum humtum is offline
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
Join Date: 7th March 2007
Location: In ur heart
Posts: 31,972
Rep Power: 147 Points: 110033
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
..ye kahaa aa gya main..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
Rules samjh me nhi aaye Bhai....i will try to understand and participate but rules ko thoda aur clearly samjhao..
1. read rules seriously

2. play few months

3. try to win

4. compete with toppers

5. chances to win ....

as simple like that...
______________________________

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 1st January 2017
vikasbarak's Avatar
vikasbarak vikasbarak is offline
Custom title
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 18th February 2015
Posts: 125,491
Rep Power: 195 Points: 105868
vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
you read it

ultimate winner has a chance to win bigger ff coupon and dibba as well , therefore given chance to others to get smaller prizes after round one and two.

week 1 & 2 are main test of your knowledge about BG and searching ability means "no luck factor" no one can put you down , if you are answering right.

week 3 : mix of luck & your selection of pics , if that can attract more members and finally judge you can get higher points to become winner.

previously more than your true potential and knowledge about pics , luck factors matters but now its mix of both as we want to give reward mainly to deserving and intelligent participants.

if any more doubt you have , will clear it as we are opening quiz round from tomorrow for you.
I will give you offer ...... dibba de do coupon khu rakh lo ..... kaisa h ........ aadhe participants coupon ke liye dibbe ke liye aate h .....

do you really think ki kisi ke pas itna time hoga ki wo BG clues padhega aur fir BG mei dhundhta firega 3 month lagatar BG mei sir marne ke bad use jake ye dibba milega aur tab bhi wo luck factor pr zyada based hoga ......... what about your clues ....... agar clue mei ye kha ki 1 wo do h 2nd usme uski behan aur third wo kisi famous acotr ki wife bhi h ....... aisi pics BG mei kya ek hi h ab koi kaise pta karega ki un 2 specific behno wali pic kon si jiska zikar aap kar rahe ho ......... making worse to wrost ......

and reps/ff coupon wo jeetne ke liye participate nhi kiya jata contest mei ........ the main attraction of contest is winning the dibba aur har bar apna MAHAN dimag laga ke admin team us contest ko participants se dur kar deti h ..... bow: to admin members and CM jo aise hi-fi ideas lati h ...... aur sochti h ki sabhi rules fit samjh jayenge members ...... 1000+ members at a time online na hote h aur un 1000 members mei se 10-20 jo part lenge unke liye aise rules

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 2nd January 2017
humtum's Avatar
humtum humtum is offline
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
Join Date: 7th March 2007
Location: In ur heart
Posts: 31,972
Rep Power: 147 Points: 110033
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
I will give you offer ...... dibba de do coupon khu rakh lo ..... kaisa h ........ aadhe participants coupon ke liye dibbe ke liye aate h .....

do you really think ki kisi ke pas itna time hoga ki wo BG clues padhega aur fir BG mei dhundhta firega 3 month lagatar BG mei sir marne ke bad use jake ye dibba milega aur tab bhi wo luck factor pr zyada based hoga ......... what about your clues ....... agar clue mei ye kha ki 1 wo do h 2nd usme uski behan aur third wo kisi famous acotr ki wife bhi h ....... aisi pics BG mei kya ek hi h ab koi kaise pta karega ki un 2 specific behno wali pic kon si jiska zikar aap kar rahe ho ......... making worse to wrost ......

and reps/ff coupon wo jeetne ke liye participate nhi kiya jata contest mei ........ the main attraction of contest is winning the dibba aur har bar apna MAHAN dimag laga ke admin team us contest ko participants se dur kar deti h ..... bow: to admin members and CM jo aise hi-fi ideas lati h ...... aur sochti h ki sabhi rules fit samjh jayenge members ...... 1000+ members at a time online na hote h aur un 1000 members mei se 10-20 jo part lenge unke liye aise rules
don't worry that part taken care for this contest as we know its pics contest means will give you clue based on cropped pic only every time .

but to get something ,good knowledge and idea about all gallery are most important tool else anyone can win it....

you break your jinx from this & move ahead brother
______________________________

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 2nd January 2017
humtum's Avatar
humtum humtum is offline
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
Join Date: 7th March 2007
Location: In ur heart
Posts: 31,972
Rep Power: 147 Points: 110033
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
and reps/ff coupon wo jeetne ke liye participate nhi kiya jata contest mei ........ the main attraction of contest is winning the dibba aur har bar apna MAHAN dimag laga ke admin team us contest ko participants se dur kar deti h ..... bow: to admin members and CM jo aise hi-fi ideas lati h ...... aur sochti h ki sabhi rules fit samjh jayenge members ...... 1000+ members at a time online na hote h aur un 1000 members mei se 10-20 jo part lenge unke liye aise rules
some contest organized in past without any dibba also and due to curiosity and interest many have participated....

my suggestion : play to win contest, not to win dibba.....because that follow according to your effort.
______________________________

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 2nd January 2017
vikasbarak's Avatar
vikasbarak vikasbarak is offline
Custom title
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 18th February 2015
Posts: 125,491
Rep Power: 195 Points: 105868
vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
some contest organized in past without any dibba also and due to curiosity and interest many have participated....

my suggestion : play to win contest, not to win dibba.....because that follow according to your effort.
Unme se mostly contest first time ho rahe the isliye unka dibba nhi tha ......... and play to win ...... agr is rule ko itna hi mante to apni sabhi entries jo contests/dibbe jeete h unme NC dalte but not jitno mei bhi part liya sabme jeete thats good but jeetne ke liye hi part le rahe to NC entry dal ke jeette tab bolte to bat sahi lagti ...... khud ki dibbo ki bhookh ab tak khtm na hui aur dusro ko pehale hi mana kar rahe ho .............dibba jeetne ki chahat sabhi ko hoti ........ koi free mei apna time barbad nahi karna chahega yha agar use badle mei reps mile jo ki kisi kam ki nahi ....... reps to rep whoring karke bhi ikhate kiye ja sakte h but the prize is dibba jiske liye sabhi participants mehnat karte h apne profile mei lagane ke liye ...... agar itna hi mante ho ki part for win to ek suggestion h sabhi contest se dibbe hta do fir hume bhi pta chale ki kitne participants aate h sirf reps aur coupons jeetne

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 2nd January 2017
The Dracula The Dracula is offline
 
Join Date: 30th August 2016
Posts: 949
The Dracula has disabled reputations
3 mahine tak to id hi nahi chal paygi

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 2nd January 2017
The Dracula The Dracula is offline
 
Join Date: 30th August 2016
Posts: 949
The Dracula has disabled reputations

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 2nd January 2017
poospcse's Avatar
poospcse poospcse is online now
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Join Date: 30th July 2014
Location: In brokened heart
Posts: 20,624
Rep Power: 49 Points: 30433
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
where is the clues for the pic

2 Jan today
______________________________
Kadhal Rojave Enge nee Engee

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 2nd January 2017
prince charles's Avatar
prince charles prince charles is offline
Halt and Catch Fire
  Election Commissioner:     Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner    Spot the ball contest: Winner      
Join Date: 2nd May 2015
Posts: 13,847
Rep Power: 65 Points: 55357
prince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
where is the clues for the pic

2 Jan today
here:
"Xossip's BollyGallery Monthly Contest 2017: Picture Based Quiz - "January""

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:20 PM.
Page generated in 0.02433 seconds