Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > jio sim

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th August 2016

natureboy09 has received several accoladesnatureboy09 has received several accoladesnatureboy09 has received several accolades
jio sim

Plz give me the list of mobile supported for jio sim especially xoami redmi mobiles?

Old 27th August 2016
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by natureboy09 View Post
Plz give me the list of mobile supported for jio sim especially xoami redmi mobiles?
jio sim is now available for all 4G handsets

Old 27th August 2016
B +ve 🤓
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Yestraday,i purchase jio sim ,its work very good .

Old 27th August 2016

natureboy09 has received several accoladesnatureboy09 has received several accoladesnatureboy09 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakash verma View Post
Yestraday,i purchase jio sim ,its work very good .
It is working in redmi1s also?

Old 27th August 2016
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
It is working in redmi1s also?
it will work with all 4G phones

Old 28th August 2016

NRI_Techie is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
jio sim is now available for all 4G handsets
I went to one of their stores next to my home but they told me that the preview offer is only available for selected companies. I have a Mi4i and they don't have an offer for it. I just wanted to buy sim not the LYF Phone.

Last edited by NRI_Techie : 28th August 2016 at 08:22 AM.

Old 28th August 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
go to another store particularly bigger ones

Old 28th August 2016

NRI_Techie is beginning to get noticed
Yep.

Old 28th August 2016
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
All 4g mobiles wl support bhai..

Old 31st August 2016
Custom title

thegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 5.86 mb Ratio: 0.00
friends should i buy sim or wait for better deals

become may perfectly correct tomorrow

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls