Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Xossip- History and Why We Love It (Share Your Experience)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd August 2016
Let's put a smile on that Face

Bad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Reps added for sharing !

Jo dil me hai khol ke bolne ka !

Wo dono mahan aatmaye kaun thee ?

There are more section in Xossip which can bring smile on your face and tent in your pant.

Quoting Great Gande Amit for information !

Hello and Welcome to Xossip ,the No.1 desi forum.< image >< image >< image >< image >

Have an exciting time chatting in ChitChat < image > .
For all technical stuffs visit Technology
< image >.
Enjoy Hot and Spicy Pics(Non Nude) at Masala
(Glamour)< image >
For Exclusive and Nude pics visit
Mirchi(Adult)< image >
Have a wonderful time downloading the torrents in our Torrents section.< image >
Super Hot and Spicy stories are available at our
Stories section.< image >
Feel free to be active in all our sections.
< image >
For any queries PM
amitganda86 . < image > Do Follow the Xossip rules
I visit them all, lekin biwi se chupake....

Old 22nd August 2016
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 93.55 mb Ratio: 12.81
Quote:
Usko bhi aapne hi chane ke jhaad par chadhya hoga !

Mujhe bol ke bhaag gaye ki

ab tak samet nahi paaya !
if you know him - he is not the one who -chane ke zaad pe chadne wala type -

wo chane ke zaad ukhadne walo me se hai

Old 23rd August 2016
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 93.55 mb Ratio: 12.81
Quote:

aap dusra update karne me bhot late ho gaye the. so padhna chhut gya. aap abhi bhi lage hue ho ye jaankar prasannta hui.

Old 23rd August 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
aap dusra update karne me bhot late ho gaye the. so padhna chhut gya. aap abhi bhi lage hue ho ye jaankar prasannta hui.
Ghar bhi to chalna parta hai !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 23rd August 2016
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Dipankar Ray is one with the universeDipankar Ray is one with the universeDipankar Ray is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to Dipankar Ray
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyster View Post
Interesting. Chakk and Mikeís posts described the history upto 2009 i.e. till around the time I registered here. I remained active till 2013 and witnessed many interesting events in the 2009-2013 era. Even during my most active days I remained here for about 2 months and hibernated for about 4 months or so as I was studying but I had many good friends here who kept me informed whatever happened here. After 2013 my hibernating period gradually increased and I also lost interest in NHB because of invasion of many trannies and transgenders from the story section.

Anyways some interesting invents that took place in front of me are the following:

The banning of original id of axba (Bloody Vampire), his becoming co admin of a new board called indimasti or something and the inevitable shut down of that board.

The formation of a new board by dewanaraj and company who once ruled NHB. It became a sanctuary for BV and RJ. Yeda extracted a huge sum of money from Meriaiza on the pretext of running that board. He actually pocketed all that money himself and ran away leaving other founder members of that board with no choice but coming back here, a place they used to abuse with every breath in their forum.

The rise, fall, rise and again fall of Meriaiza. He became a mod, but was denied sumoship. He got angry and was buttkicked from admin team. He sought refuge in yedaís board and got skinned alive. He also started a new board. It got shut soon but unlike other boards XB was not bad mouthed there so much. He came back here as a normal member apologized and was made mod but again denied sumoship. So he just moved his sorry ass from here.

There were many individuals who had their own place here. Like viks, who used get drunk, abuse everyone, get banned, apologize and get unbanned only to repeat the cycle. RJ should be studied in detail so that you can stop your kids becoming like him. Casinar and his antics to gain attention which only resulted in Mujras. His many mujras were conducted by me like his interview in xing when danced nonstop for 120 hours beating the previous record of Meriaiza by 72 hours and producing the hittest xing ever in the process. Then there was change47 who was the hottest cyberstud the world had ever seen. Riah_sinha was the mother of all these trannies who are messing up NHB these days. Mango ji (alphonso) and buddy (budmash)'s love story is not known to many people but I have full information on what went wrong with these two.

There are many other events and individuals. Some loved me, others hated me so much that they had their CTs and siggies against me. I may write about them in detail when some time permits. If I ever do so I will as unbiased as possible but I donít think thatís possible. Though I am not as busy as before but whenever I enter this place some game thread or some tranny just puts me off so I just stay away.
Amazing memoirs!

If you like my stories, then click on the ads that pop up and help Xossip grow

Old 23rd August 2016
Hum Hain To Kya Gum Hai
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
matribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps database
Quote:

Pyar se jo mile usko samet lo bhai khusnasibon ko mila karta h ye

Old 23rd August 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by matribhaktah View Post
Pyar se jo mile usko samet lo bhai khusnasibon ko mila karta h ye

Are pagle ! Story sametne ki baat kar raha tha !

Abhi yaad aaya ! Chane ke jhaad par aapne bhi to chadhaya tha ki "bhai band mat karo. Isse complete karo " bagaira-bagaira kar ke !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 23rd August 2016
Hum Hain To Kya Gum Hai
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
matribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps database
Quote:

Are pagle ! Story sametne ki baat kar raha tha !

Abhi yaad aaya ! Chane ke jhaad par aapne bhi to chadhaya tha ki "bhai band mat karo. Isse complete karo " bagaira-bagaira kar ke !
Vishwas rakho bhai aap ek ek update ka alag alag review dunga.

Old 23rd August 2016
§ Live Life King Size §
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Rishi...
Matri bhau...aap bhi apna experience share karo....kaise pahuche yahan....

Old 23rd August 2016
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
The more you know about the past the more you are prepared for the future.. Rightly said so

This is a very nice flip to NHB, Bad Joker and now Ayush, you guys are opening some good informative and interactive threads which allow us to interact freely and have a happy happy time here, you guys are much better than so called legend xossipians who think that abusing and leg pulling is only way to survive in NHB

Coming here was through a friend who would read stories mostly English and preferably Romance, after her suggestion I checked it out somewhere in 2012 I guess or 2013 it was, not much sure. After logging in my first read was in Hindi section by harshit "Haunted" the horror story but I never commented on that since I felt it's ok not to comment, after that I was not so regular here but once in a while I would come and peep in stories to see if there are any interesting erotic reads. Next read was Sunny's Meri Sexy Behen, title was very weird and not catchy at all but I started reading it and following it, from there I became regular on this portal. Harshit and Sunny till date are my fav writers here, one is very good in description and other is strong believer in content building. Rajesh and SGP are next favorite writers here for me. Everyone would warn about not to come in NHB since it was covered with big time abusers and losers, so I wanted to see it and had one very harsh experience till date which I feel I dealt with in the apt way, no regrets. Am yet to check out torrent section and PnV, so let see when do I do that..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls