Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Xossip- History and Why We Love It (Share Your Experience)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd August 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post

Everyone would warn about not to come in NHB since it was covered with big time abusers and losers, so I wanted to see it and had one very harsh experience till date which I feel I dealt with in the apt way, no regrets. Am yet to check out torrent section and PnV, so let see when do I do that..
for sharing !

Only courageous gals visit NHB !

Reps added !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 23rd August 2016
LIVE, LOVE, DREAM, WRITE...
Visit my website

ayushrocks is a pillar of our community
all for making making my effort worthwhile..

for everyone... by your presence here everyone.

Old 23rd August 2016
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
for sharing !

Only courageous gals visit NHB ! < image >

Reps added !
Rightly said bhai... for kimi..

Old 23rd August 2016
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations

Old 23rd August 2016
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
The more you know about the past the more you are prepared for the future.. Rightly said so

This is a very nice flip to NHB, Bad Joker and now Ayush, you guys are opening some good informative and interactive threads which allow us to interact freely and have a happy happy time here, you guys are much better than so called legend xossipians who think that abusing and leg pulling is only way to survive in NHB

Coming here was through a friend who would read stories mostly English and preferably Romance, after her suggestion I checked it out somewhere in 2012 I guess or 2013 it was, not much sure. After logging in my first read was in Hindi section by harshit "Haunted" the horror story but I never commented on that since I felt it's ok not to comment, after that I was not so regular here but once in a while I would come and peep in stories to see if there are any interesting erotic reads. Next read was Sunny's Meri Sexy Behen, title was very weird and not catchy at all but I started reading it and following it, from there I became regular on this portal. Harshit and Sunny till date are my fav writers here, one is very good in description and other is strong believer in content building. Rajesh and SGP are next favorite writers here for me. Everyone would warn about not to come in NHB since it was covered with big time abusers and losers, so I wanted to see it and had one very harsh experience till date which I feel I dealt with in the apt way, no regrets. Am yet to check out torrent section and PnV, so let see when do I do that..
for coming here... And that you decided to speak about your experience. I was just curious to know about its history and when I got it, I thought people must get to know about this place. How much efforts they put and what was their vision?

Again for being here..may more girls follow your example...

Long live xossip.

Old 23rd August 2016
Alone
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Councillor: Council Member    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps database

Old 23rd August 2016
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Rishi... View Post
Matri bhau...aap bhi apna experience share karo....kaise pahuche yahan....
Rishi bhai, aap bhi to bolo... Council member banane tak ka safar kuch to romanchak raha hoga.

Old 23rd August 2016
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipankar Ray View Post
Amazing memoirs!
Dipankar bhai aap bhi apne memoirs share karenge to bahut khusi hogi..

Old 23rd August 2016
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by triveni_ka_romeo View Post
Don't know much about history of xossip and also least concerned since i believe in living in today
. today there are many cool witty nice and abusers in xossip which teach us a lot, so keep rocking xossipians..

How i came here ?
Used to read sex stories on some diff webs like iss and litero, googled and found exbii.. In exbii my first story was Triveni Vijay's , i love it till date and is the best story on board. That lady inspired me to comment on her thread and hence i made this id. I thought to write my first story, started it as just plain sexual encounters with needless and unsituational sex, but then i realised there r many such ones, what is different in my thread, so i changed it midway and thought of a plot and completed it.. That was done and few people liked it so next was a bit of corp thriller and third was a time defining one..
Came across in other segments like NHB and NRG just few months back, not writing anything now so active elsewhere..

This is it
and thankyou bhai..for sharing your story. We are blessed to have such a wonderful writer as you. And hope that in future you will make xossip more better by your stories.

Old 23rd August 2016
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Doc saab ko reps ! Eise hi reps dene ka riwaaz jo tahra !

Mangoji had crush on some one ; not known to me !

for sharing !
Bhai mujhe diye aise hi reps..mere liye tradition tod diya..

Ye crush wala kissa aur detail me kisi ko to pata hoga...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls