Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> IPL 'Predict & Win' Contest > ★☆★ Xossip's IPL Fantasy league 2016 ★☆★

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th April 2016
Custom title

Awani Jain is hunted by the papparaziAwani Jain is hunted by the papparaziAwani Jain is hunted by the papparaziAwani Jain is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Awani Jain
rubbish site..its spoiling the fun..

site isnt working..how to edit the teams?

Stupid apology msg comin..
"Girls proud to expose their body"
Hot Real Incidents of my life READ -
A game of STRIP RUMMY - And me having sex with Hubby's friend
I forced my FIL to fuck me

Old 11th April 2016
Happy Holidays !!!
  Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest      
canuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps database
UL: 20.38 gb DL: 6.32 gb Ratio: 3.23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awani Jain View Post
rubbish site..its spoiling the fun..

site isnt working..how to edit the teams?

Stupid apology msg comin..
From home page they have removed the link also.

Old 12th April 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulinny View Post
-1 denge to fantasy to dobara se hi shuru karwani padegi na
Rahul bhai naariyal phodke shuruwat karo

Old 12th April 2016
A duck's quack doesn't echo.
  Desktop: Desktop Contest      
unclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to unclescrooge

Old 12th April 2016
very very friendly

spanishchild is one with the universespanishchild is one with the universespanishchild is one with the universespanishchild is one with the universe
rubbish,this time vivo spoiled everything,rubbish brand. fantasy ipl ka samadhi kar diya. play fandromeda.

Old 12th April 2016
Custom title
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
murshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.12 gb DL: 7.59 gb Ratio: 3.57
team name: murshed XI

xossip id: murshed

Old 13th April 2016
Excellence is Habit not an Act
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Desktop: Desktop Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest      
rahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
Rahul bhai naariyal phodke shuruwat karo

Old 13th April 2016

killer dude 1996 is hunted by the papparazikiller dude 1996 is hunted by the papparazikiller dude 1996 is hunted by the papparazikiller dude 1996 is hunted by the papparazi
Killer force
Xossip id=killer dude 1996

Old 13th April 2016
chut ke bhut
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.22 gb DL: 41.63 mb Ratio: 79.22
site ki total gend mar chuki hai

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 13th April 2016
Dreams & Adoration
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    XP Artist: XP Artist    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
John Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps databaseJohn Connor has hacked the reps database
UL: 7.23 gb DL: 8.33 gb Ratio: 0.87
Quote:
Originally Posted by murshed View Post
team name: murshed XI

xossip id: murshed
how u create?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajveer123 View Post
site ki total gend mar chuki hai

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls