Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> IPL 'Predict & Win' Contest > ★☆★ Xossip's IPL Fantasy league 2016 ★☆★

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th April 2016
main hairy armpits sniffer

kashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to kashhsnifferGill Send a message via Yahoo to kashhsnifferGill
team name : gill champs
xossip id : kashhsnifferGill

PICS SHOWING HAIRY ARMPITS
/

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=320227
Enjoy
!
Hairy Armpits ZINDABAAD
"

SPREAD REPS TO GET REPS BACK.

Old 10th April 2016
chut ke bhut
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.22 gb DL: 41.63 mb Ratio: 79.22
fantasy league wale bc chutiye hai kya yaar i made 2 changes at 6 pm andre russel and de kock now both not showing

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 10th April 2016
chut ke bhut
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
showing transfers 2 but not applied in this match gandu site

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 11th April 2016
Custom title
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
murshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.12 gb DL: 7.59 gb Ratio: 3.57
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajveer123 View Post
fantasy league wale bc chutiye hai kya yaar i made 2 changes at 6 pm andre russel and de kock now both not showing
Quote:
showing transfers 2 but not applied in this match gandu site
same here
even showing Rohit Sharma is my PP
But I selected Russell

Old 11th April 2016
chut ke bhut
Quote:
Originally Posted by murshed View Post
same here
even showing Rohit Sharma is my PP
But I selected Russell
more interesting is this :

there is no link on the site to ask any question or raise any query regarding such

Old 11th April 2016
Excellence is Habit not an Act
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Desktop: Desktop Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest      
rahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps database
Quote:
more interesting is this :

there is no link on the site to ask any question or raise any query regarding such
Haven't u read the following note on that chut site :

note that due to technical problems in the run-up to Match 1, the start of scoring has been postponed until further notice

Old 11th April 2016
chut ke bhut
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulinny View Post
Haven't u read the following note on that chut site :

note that due to technical problems in the run-up to Match 1, the start of scoring has been postponed until further notice

read that when i logged in and mein tab hei samjh gaya chutiya site ne kuch gudubud phir kiya hoga and unhone dikha diya ki woh chutiye hai

Old 11th April 2016
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Desktop: Desktop Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest      
rahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps databaserahulinny has hacked the reps database
Quote:
read that when i logged in and mein tab hei samjh gaya chutiya site ne kuch gudubud phir kiya hoga and unhone dikha diya ki woh chutiye hai
Shayad 5-6 number match se dobara se fantasy start karenge .

Bhai tujhe to fuddu bana diya us chutiya site ne Case thok de IPL fantasy team par

Old 11th April 2016
Custom title
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
murshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.12 gb DL: 7.59 gb Ratio: 3.57
Rahul bhai, you started with a rare negative marking
Once in a life time
http://pzy.be/v/2/iplfantasy2016rahulbhai

Old 11th April 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by murshed View Post
Rahul bhai, you started with a rare negative marking
Once in a life time
http://pzy.be/v/2/iplfantasy2016rahulbhai

I achieved that milestone just because of that fucking chut site. Thanks to IPL fantasy site and it's management.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls