Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> WC Twenty20 Contest > ►►► Xossip's ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Fantasy League - (Entry and Queries Thread) ◄◄◄

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th March 2016
I love u like a love song
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
amitachcha86 has disabled reputations
As fantasy league totally different format from our own PnW contest and no rules of PnW applies on it. It was clearly mention in fantasy league thread and for this contest all rules and point calculation done as per given on website of official ICC t20 Fantasy league. We cann't change rule as per any request made at this moment of contest,when we started this thread before qualifying rounds.

Old 17th March 2016
chut ke bhut
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.22 gb DL: 41.63 mb Ratio: 79.22
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitganda86 View Post
As fantasy league totally different format from our own PnW contest and no rules of PnW applies on it. It was clearly mention in fantasy league thread and for this contest all rules and point calculation done as per given on website of official ICC t20 Fantasy league. We cann't change rule as per any request made at this moment of contest,when we started this thread before qualifying rounds.
let your akka says the same

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 17th March 2016
Sarfraz The sign of success

SARFRAZDGREAT has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajveer123 View Post
Generally league doesnt start from qualifer , i had word with one of sports mod lets see what he will say otherwise i m also out of the league
Rajveer bhaya this league was started before qualifying round . all qualifying round matches will count .

Old 17th March 2016
Sarfraz The sign of success

SARFRAZDGREAT has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by murshed View Post
I think, this time fantasy starts from qualifying round < image > ( in xossip )
I missed out qualifying round.
So, I kept myself out from fantasy league.

Old 17th March 2016
chut ke bhut
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.22 gb DL: 41.63 mb Ratio: 79.22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFRAZDGREAT View Post
Rajveer bhaya this league was started before qualifying round . all qualifying round matches will count .
Bhai show me earlier any leagues in cricket which started before our main contest starts , i also conducted league earlier at exbii reason we dont include qualifying match as most of the contestant participates when pnw starts no one is interested in nepal , Oman matches

If this is changed and once sports mods confirmed it , i will leave it bcoz no point in playing when only few participants are ahead of you by more than 1000 points

Here if begin our league from phase two which is frm match no 13 everyone was same as they havr unlimited transfer after qualifying matches and it begins from match 13 , then you will see some twist in leaderboard otherwise this uunofficial contest winner will be easy to guess as participation at time of qualifying matches was quite low

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 17th March 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajveer123 View Post
Bhai show me earlier any leagues in cricket which started before our main contest starts , i also conducted league earlier at exbii reason we dont include qualifying match as most of the contestant participates when pnw starts no one is interested in nepal , Oman matches

If this is changed and once sports mods confirmed it , i will leave it bcoz no point in playing when only few participants are ahead of you by more than 1000 points

Here if begin our league from phase two which is frm match no 13 everyone was same as they havr unlimited transfer after qualifying matches and it begins from match 13 , then you will see some twist in leaderboard otherwise this uunofficial contest winner will be easy to guess as participation at time of qualifying matches was quite low
rajveer bro not trying to let you down, some clarification needed..its always good.

before this contest, last year ipl or world cup there were no qualifying round ( no question for that)

2014 ipl & clt20

in clt20 there were qualifying round and mumbai indian out in qualifying round .

3rd QUALIFYING match was between MI vs SE check here points update #38

in recent match where qualifying round exist , we considered that also as it considered in that website , that was not in our hand, i think you were in organizing team ( myself participated as noob...my team was diljale)

clt20 was between sep13-oct 2 2014 here fantasy league page ( check matches held)http://www.clt20.com/schedule

here is our thread opened on 8th September 2014 http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1335415

i think you can understand, its done before but in t20 & clt20 ( no other was qualifying round)

Old 18th March 2016
Custom title
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
murshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.12 gb DL: 7.59 gb Ratio: 3.57
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
rajveer bro not trying to let you down, some clarification needed..its always good.

before this contest, last year ipl or world cup there were no qualifying round ( no question for that)

2014 ipl & clt20

in clt20 there were qualifying round and mumbai indian out in qualifying round .

3rd QUALIFYING match was between MI vs SE check here points update #38

in recent match where qualifying round exist , we considered that also as it considered in that website , that was not in our hand, i think you were in organizing team ( myself participated as noob...my team was diljale)

clt20 was between sep13-oct 2 2014 here fantasy league page ( check matches held)http://www.clt20.com/schedule

here is our thread opened on 8th September 2014 http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1335415

i think you can understand, its done before but in t20 & clt20 ( no other was qualifying round)

Qualifying round started from 8th March 3:00 PM ist.
This thread was created 7th March 11:30 PM ist. ( 15/16 hours before starting tournament).

More importantly, this thread was outside 3/4 hours before tournament starts.
(1st entry - 8th March 2016 12:04 PM)

So, it was almost impossible for many to participate in fantasy league within that 3/4 hours time. ( Do not mention, last date of entry. If someone starts from 14 th, then it is waste of time).
This contest is unofficial. So, unofficially, this contest seems dead.

I love to play fantasy. But for this rule, I could not participate which was frustrating.
Now, it is not possible to change the rule. So, forget it.

Old 21st March 2016
Conqueror
Visit my website

Phil Brooks is hunted by the papparaziPhil Brooks is hunted by the papparaziPhil Brooks is hunted by the papparaziPhil Brooks is hunted by the papparazi
Xossip ID : Phil Brooks
Team Name : phil's brookers

Its your life make it large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
arey wah, majnu bhai aa gele hain apun ke beech...

Old 22nd March 2016
Custom title

thegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 5.86 mb Ratio: 0.00
yes some players have advantage here

become may perfectly correct tomorrow

Old 23rd March 2016
I love u like a love song
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
amitachcha86 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Brooks View Post
Xossip ID : Phil Brooks
Team Name : phil's brookers
time is over for entries

Last edited by amitachcha86 : 23rd March 2016 at 12:59 AM.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls