Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> WC Twenty20 Contest > ★★★ Xossip's ICC T20 World Cup P&W Contest 2016 - Rules , Points Table & Queries Thread ★★★

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th February 2016
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
So we will have three separate winners, and runner ups for each contest like tourna level, weekly level and match level, is it ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
All these levels (tourney, weekly & match wise) made to contest more competitive but in final all points will be added and based on final points table top 3 will get announced prizes.

ok, thanks for clarifying..

Old 24th February 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
Will be added this before commencement of game.

Old 24th February 2016
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
One question only

Contest fair hoga k nahi

Old 24th February 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
One question only

Contest fair hoga k nahi
kaun sa contest fair nahi hua franku.

maine story contest organize nahi kiya tha isliye uspe koi comment nahi kar sakta, lekin yahan sab log bina kisi swarth ke bas dusre ke entertainment ke liye contest karte hai. isliye organizers ki mehnat pe sak mat karo.

pnw me questions match wise hote hai aur match finish hone ke baad uske answers pata chalte hai, hume kyo divyadrishti to mili nahi hai ki hum match se pahle pahle ka sara haal pata hoga.

aur agar last me in contest me organisers jitte hai to vo apne right guess and experience ki wajah se, aur same dusre participants ke saath bhi aisa hi hota hai.

commet bhai ne itne contest jite hai to unka apna experience hai es tarah ke contest ka..rahul bhai...jfh bhai..jc bhai ...aur kitne vetrans sab masters hai es tarah ke contest me.

naye logon ko us se sikhna chahiye jaise cricket me naye players apne seniors se sikhte hai aur talent ke dum par unse bhi aage nikal jate hai.

just play for learning ..and keep eye on win.

Old 24th February 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Ya completely agree with humtum bhai....sports contest, especially cricket contests are fair and square to all......if you play till the end you can win it easily

Old 24th February 2016
\\\\\ The B U Double Z /////
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database
Rules in case of Abandoned/Partially Completed Matches have been added in the Rules.Please go through them

Last edited by JustFlyingHigh : 24th February 2016 at 02:04 PM.

Old 24th February 2016
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
Organisers pls clarify the partially completed match rule.......don't want bawal like ipl contest
commet bhai

Rules in case of Abandoned/Partially Completed Matches have been added in the Rules.Please go through them

Old 24th February 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustFlyingHigh View Post
commet bhai

Ya i've read the rule......just want to ask one question, you said points will be added till the point where match was stopped, now suppose one team batted first and then rain came during chasing time where chasing team couldn't even bat or play at least 5 overs, so according to the icc rule match is officially called of.....now my question is will you allocate points for first 20 over or first 20 over + 2nd innings 3/4 overs(<5 overs)......if that is case then it is not the right rule..........I'm ok with other stuff like super over & result based on super over

Last edited by commet89 : 24th February 2016 at 02:34 PM.

Old 24th February 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
Ya i've read the rule......just want ask one question, you said points will be added till the point where match was stopped, now suppose one team batted first and then rain came during chasing time where chasing team couldn't even bat or play at least 5 overs, so according to the icc rule match is officially called of.....now my question is will you allocate points for first 20 over or first 20 over + 2nd innings 3/4 overs(<5 overs)......if that is case then it is not the right rule..........I'm ok with other stuff like super over & result based on super over
commet bhai

If one team bats for full 20 overs and suppose , the second team while chasing could not bat completely due to rain or any other reason ..

Now , two situations arise.. was second team able to bat till the point that match results could be announced in favor of a team ?.If yes, then we will consider that match and will allocate points based on the answers available till the point match was played based on the data available.

But the second scenario is that the team batting second , could not even play till the point that match results can be announced in favor of a particular team (i.e.match is called off or there is a tie among two teams).In that case , we will not consider that match and points will be not allotted to any participant.

If you read carefully , I have mentioned the same in rules

Old 24th February 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustFlyingHigh View Post
commet bhai

If one team bats for full 20 overs and suppose , the second team while chasing could not bat completely due to rain or any other reason ..

Now , two situations arise.. was second team able to bat till the point that match results could be announced in favor of a team ?.If yes, then we will consider that match and will allocate points based on the answers available till the point match was played based on the data available.

But the second scenario is that the team batting second , could not even play till the point that match results can be announced in favor of a particular team (i.e.match is called off or there is a tie among two teams).In that case , we will not consider that match and points will be not allotted to any participant.

If you read carefully , I have mentioned the same in rules
Understood........ I'm happy with this.....so no point for all when match result is not possible

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls