Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Mystery as 600 dogs jump from 'haunted suicide bridge' leaving at least 50 dead

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th July 2015
OPPO N-Lens N1 + Xposed ☠

kavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post

Cats have slaves !!
That is a true feline behavior. The cat thinks you are its pet and not the other way around.

http://mic.com/articles/108360/six-b...ally-hates-you

http://www.isciencetimes.com/article...ats-see-us.htm

Old 13th July 2015

babumoshai has many secret admirers
Dogs and other animals have extra-sensory perception (ESP) , also called sixth sense, that helps them receive information that are NOT usually gained through the five physical senses that we usually know of , but actually sensed with the mind.

Animals can sense or perceive things which we normal humans can't . Those who said Dogs are stupid , they are stupid & ignorant themselves .

Speaking of ESP , even many humans possess this gift . Those who do , are called psychics .
A psychic is a person who possesses strange mental powers called psychic powers . People like shamans , spiritually advanced sages or normal humans who are born with such gifted powers are all psychics .
The word psychic is derived from the Greek word psychikos (of the mind) .

Here's a list of psychic powers -
  • Telepathy - Transfer of thoughts , words , emotions between living entities via mind . In simple words its mind to mind communication .
  • Clairvoyance - Derived from French "clair" meaning clear and "voyance" meaning vision , is the ability to gain information with the help of the third eye (spiritual vision) about an object, person, location or event .
  • Clairaudience - The ability to hear things outside the range of normal perception. Clairaudience is receiving messages via thoughts , from another frequency or realm.
  • Telekinesis - The ability to manipulate / move objects with mental powers.
  • Mediumship or Channeling - Communicating with spirits.
  • Remote Viewing - Gathering of information via third eye , of a place that is miles or thousands of miles away from the psychic individual .
  • Spiritual Healing / Psychic Surgery - Its a type of healing or surgery where no surgical intruments or medications are used to treat the patient , instead spiritual power is used to heal the patient . The biggest example of a spiritual healer would be Jesus . He gave sight to a blind man and cured many more diseases which are considered "impossible to cure" by our so called doctors
All these psychic powers can be gained by a normal human , by practicising Kriya Yoga . For those who don't know what Kriya Yoga is , lemme tell you , its definately NOT Baba Ramdev's Yoga ... Since Ramdev's Yoga are just physical exercises to keep the physical body healthy , whereas Kriya Yoga is a form of deep meditation to attain God . Only a guru guides his disciple how to perform Kriya Yoga . If done incorrectly it could result in madness or immediate death .

When a person practises Kriya Yoga , the spiritual chakras which lies dormant within our body , starts to unwound from its coiled like position . When this happens , the individual experiences sudden electric currents going through his body . Then as time goes by , he/she starts seeing spirits or ghostly entities . When the chakras unwounds one by one , he/she also gains these psychic powers that i just mentioned above . But if one uses these psychic powers to gain fame, attention or money , then he no more remains in the path of God .
For you see friends , when all seven chakras opens up , he becomes one with God (attains Nirvana , like Gautama Buddha did) . That's the objective of Kriya Yoga and not gaining psychic powers .

Last edited by babumoshai : 13th July 2015 at 04:04 PM.

Old 13th July 2015
OPPO N-Lens N1 + Xposed ☠

kavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by babumoshai View Post
Dogs and other animals have extra-sensory perception (ESP)....... of Kriya Yoga and not gaining psychic powers .
WTF has this shit got to do with the behavior of cats and dogs? Dogs ARE stupid, its not us saying that, its science.The intelligence level of a dog is not more than that of a squirrel. Felines are intelligent.

As for them having a sixth sense, have you heard of infrasound ?

Last edited by kavlaiTHAIman : 13th July 2015 at 04:17 PM.

Old 13th July 2015
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Animals can sense or perceive things which we normal humans can't . Those who said Dogs are stupid , they are stupid & ignorant themselves .
So If dog perceives something you can't and then, it forgets things in 2 minutes ( short term memory of dogs) bark and bite at people for no reason, eat own poop and lick other dogs assholes, what would you call it ? 'Clairvoyant' or 'stupid'.

Almost all animals can perceive things more than human but I have never seen any other animals doing such stupid and disgusting things as dogs.

No sir, there had to be some rule about limiting dogs menace.

We should have 'Dog season' 12 months a year.

Old 13th July 2015
Ruling the Seas

searuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps database
UL: 51.55 mb DL: 54.86 mb Ratio: 0.94
let us stop and not drive each other to suicide bridge.

Old 13th July 2015
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavlaiTHAIman View Post
WTF has this shit got to do with the behavior of cats and dogs? Dogs ARE stupid, its not us saying that, its science.The intelligence level of a dog is not more than that of a squirrel. Felines are intelligent.

As for them having a sixth sense, have you heard of infrasound ?
yup and that too when most of them, when most of them refused to take the test after realizing their results will be compared with dogs.

Old 13th July 2015
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavlaiTHAIman View Post
That is a true feline behavior. The cat thinks you are its pet and not the other way around.

http://mic.com/articles/108360/six-b...ally-hates-you

http://www.isciencetimes.com/article...ats-see-us.htm

who cares what they think when we can easily beat the shit out of them anytime we want and teach them their aukat. one of the rats in my house thinks of itself as the king....lets wait and see who is the king when i catch and drown its kingy-ass.

1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Old 13th July 2015
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
who cares what they think when we can easily beat the shit out of them anytime we want and teach them their aukat. one of the rats in my house thinks of itself as the king....lets wait and see who is the king when i catch and drown its kingy-ass.

< image >
Infraction awaits

Saying anything against cats is a crime.

Last edited by Dovahkiin : 13th July 2015 at 08:39 PM.

Old 13th July 2015
Custom title

Always Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparazi
So much discussions are on animals. We are also animal. Compared to 5 senses animals, the 6th sense animal is dangerous. It is rarely seen a 5th sense animal kill its own species but we do. In all probabilities, human animals are most dangerous in the earth

Old 13th July 2015
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Infraction awaits

Saying anything against cats is a crime.

i did not say a thing against them..

anyway, infraction se yaad aaya there is some cunt who neg repped me twice in the last few days....i cant believe there is someone who doesn't like me and my opinions
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls