Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Mystery as 600 dogs jump from 'haunted suicide bridge' leaving at least 50 dead

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th July 2015
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
People who think dogs are playful has never played with a kitten Its that you cant win a cat's trust by giving him food, Dogs have masters, cats have slaves.
Humans do not like being a slave (not talking about some BDSM loving people) so they like those animals who consider them masters not slave !!
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 8th July 2015

balls_of_steel is beginning to get noticed
people are fighting like cats and dogs over cats and dogs

Old 8th July 2015
Custom title

Always Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by balls_of_steel View Post
Mankind transformed from animals, hence the fight

Old 8th July 2015
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by balls_of_steel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Right View Post
Mankind transformed from animals, hence the fight

People are sharing their opinion on Cats and Dogs !!

Twin cat lover Illegal shared his view !! Its time for you !!
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 9th July 2015
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyjat View Post

I do not agree on this fact , by my personal experience.
Moody Saheb,

(1) The language used is not clear. I believe that what is being referred to in the following quote is 'short-term memory'.

Quote:
10. A dog's memory is only about five minutes long.
If you see your dog after six long months, the dog will jump in joy and leap all over the place. This memory comes from 'long-term memory', I think.

(2) Please see Post #43. There is a discussion of short-term memory and long-term memory.

It's not clear to me under what conditions events/things are stored in long-term memory.

(3) Please see Post #43. It's not just dogs. In comparison with humans, most animals may have horrible short-term memories. Even chimpanzees, which are genetically much more closely related to humans, seem to have poor short-term memories.

Quote:
Dogs forget an event within two minutes. Chimpanzees, at around 20 seconds, are worse than rats at remembering things, while the memory spans of three other primatesóbaboons, pig-tailed macaques, and squirrel monkeysóexceeded only bees (the sole study participant that wasn't either a mammal or a bird).
All this as per James Owen ji. I don't know jack about these things.

Old 9th July 2015
Abki baar - MOODY sarkar :yo:
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.94 gb DL: 2.69 gb Ratio: 2.21
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
Moody Saheb,

(1) The language .....

.......jack about these things.

I already said that it is my personal experience. I have Dogs with me as pets since my childhood, having watched them closely, i still do not agree with the above mentioned post.

I love my dogs and vice versa, but whenever i have scolded any of them for any mischief they made, the poor fellow has not interacted with me for 2-3 days ,Until and unless i have given him attention with caressing they need.

Old 9th July 2015
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyjat View Post
the poor fellow has not interacted with me for 2-3 days ,Until and unless i have given him attention with caressing they need.
maybe u shd try moolies as a bait

Old 9th July 2015
Administrator
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip      
kudlakudi is one with the universekudlakudi is one with the universekudlakudi is one with the universekudlakudi is one with the universekudlakudi is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to kudlakudi Send a message via Yahoo to kudlakudi
UL: 3.19 gb DL: 2.83 gb Ratio: 1.13
Moody ka kutta na ghar ka na ghaat ka.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticalboy2001 View Post
what r u doing? shemale here

Old 9th July 2015
Mr. Chutiya
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
The dog might bite off moolie ka moolie

Old 9th July 2015
Abki baar - MOODY sarkar :yo:
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.94 gb DL: 2.69 gb Ratio: 2.21
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudlakudi View Post
Moody ka kutta na ghar ka na ghaat ka.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thakiaatma View Post
The dog might bite off moolie ka moolie

I knew your obsession for my moolie, but this thread isnt right place for sucking it

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls