Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Mystery as 600 dogs jump from 'haunted suicide bridge' leaving at least 50 dead

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th July 2015
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
You are thinking emotionally and I am thinking rationally. You think of love dogs give you as pets, I think of the trouble they give to rest of world.

Dogs have some good abilities which can be used by humans, i.e sniffing drugs/bomb, guide dog for bling people etc. But apart from these few qualities, they are nothing but nuisance to the world. In today's world dogs are of not that much use as they used to be probably a century ago. They are being far more nuisance. Think of the people killed by stupid dogs for merely stepping near dog owner's property. Think of the people who lost someone to rabies because of dog bite, Think of the kids who go under horror of dog attack, think of postmen, delivery men who are harassed by dogs about a million times a year in US alone.

Doc !! We humans make our assumptions by comparing ratio of good and evil things done by us or other.

I also chased by dogs in areas in where I was stranger !! But, I still avoid call them stupid. We humans betrayed or harmed by other humans, but we do not categorize all humans as stupid , Isn't it !! Don't say that you do not ever betrayed by some other human. You are still a good person, betrayal did not changed you !!
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 8th July 2015
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
I've used the services of Google Maharajah and done two C&Ps.

There is a discussion of episodic memory vs. associative memory (short-term vs. long-term). And there is a caveat cautioning that the results of the study need to be interpreted cautiously. In other words, only a limited amount is known on the subject. Unlike, say, gravitational attraction between the earth and the sun, something you can be sure of.

You'll be pleased to note that your question regarding memory has been addressed in both the above C&Ps. However, the information that is given in the above two C&Ps about memory is sometimes contradictory.

Coco sir for sharing some info through Google Maharaj !!

Reps added

Quote:
And finally, I would advise you gentlemen to shag and happily sleep instead of arguing mindlessly about cats and dogs.

Thank you.

Coco sir !! We are not arguing . Doc is a good person. We are sharing our visions without loosing our coolness. Argument causes hate and anger !!
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 8th July 2015
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
dog's memory is only about five minutes long.
Kitties can remember up to 16 hours.
my dear e-palm,

Quote:
There are two type of memory, short term and long term. Duration of short term memory in Dogs is 2 minute
And yes you too over there,

My dog remembered how long i was gone for and i could tell it from his craziness level. if i was out for just 10 mins, he was like "master, you were out? i didnt even notice. doglol". when i was out for 8 hours, he was like "hey master, you are back. nice to see you. lets go for a walk" and one time when i was out for a whole week, he was like "you fucking asshole, where the hell were you? do u have any idea how much i missed you? i have so much to tell you, but first i should run around the house and sniff your crotch for a few minutes".

>>that's why they say too much bookish knowledge also can fuck up your brain
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Last edited by pinkman : 8th July 2015 at 08:35 AM.

Old 8th July 2015
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
You are thinking emotionally and I am thinking rationally. You think of love dogs give you as pets, I think of the trouble they give to rest of world.
looks like someone got a bit of history with dogs .where did he bite you?

Dogs are awesome. Dogs rulzzz....They love you unconditionally even when no other living soul on this planet does.
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Last edited by pinkman : 8th July 2015 at 08:41 AM.

Old 8th July 2015
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
looks like someone got a bit of history with dogs .where did he bite you?

Dogs are awesome. Dogs rulzzz....They love you unconditionally even when no other living soul on this planet does.
Cats raax and rulz dogs are stupid and eat their own poor and always drool

Last edited by Dovahkiin : 8th July 2015 at 09:07 AM.

Old 8th July 2015
Abki baar - MOODY sarkar :yo:
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.94 gb DL: 2.69 gb Ratio: 2.21
Quote:
10. A dog's memory is only about five minutes long.

I do not agree on this fact , by my personal experience.

Last edited by moodyjat : 8th July 2015 at 09:12 AM.

Old 8th July 2015
Custom title

Quote:
Cats raax and rulz dogs are stupid and eat their own poor and always drool
my dear dog-hater,
i got nothing against cats too even though they don't give a shit about their owner. they are low maintenance pets but they are...pets....just pets.nothing more than that.....whereas a dog can be so much more than just a pet.
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Old 8th July 2015
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
my dear dog-hater,
i got nothing against cats too even though they don't give a shit about their owner. they are low maintenance pets but they are...pets....just pets.nothing more than that.....whereas a dog can be so much more than just a pet.
People who think dogs are playful has never played with a kitten Its that you cant win a cat's trust by giving him food, Dogs have masters, cats have slaves.

Old 8th July 2015
is ghey shula ka alias :)
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
anay8 has disabled reputations
Wow now humans/bot barking at dog dogs will be happy

Old 8th July 2015
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
UL: 109.18 gb DL: 43.21 gb Ratio: 2.53
Whatever be the content of this news thread, anyone talking against cats will get an infraction.

Last edited by illegal : 8th July 2015 at 09:56 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls