Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Mystery as 600 dogs jump from 'haunted suicide bridge' leaving at least 50 dead

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th July 2015
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post
The whole debate started when Dova simply pointed out that the dogs could have jumped simply because they are stupid. That's it.
my dear e-brother,
No, that is not it. They are stupid, i agree, but they aren't that stupid that they'd jump to their deaths. No animal is. so yeah things like this do surprise people like me. Those 50 dogs didnt jump off that bridge cause they were stupid. there is some other reason.

And regarding memory i don't know what science says. i just know one thing, they do remember things and people even after months(maby years)...we had this dog few years back which we sent away when he got sick and no one had time to take care of him. When i went there to see him after a few months, that guy was all over me. trying to lick me, hug me, rolling under my legs. so much love. made me felt shitty for putting him away when he needed us most.
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Old 7th July 2015
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Ten Interesting Differences Between Cats and Dogs

1. Dogs can be trained quickly, some in a matter of minutes, to obey basic commands like ‘come' and ‘sit.'

Most cats are difficult if not impossible to train to respond to directives.

2. Cats can be housetrained in an instant as long as they have access to a litter box. There's really no training to

Most dogs take considerably longer to housebreak, and some just never get all the way there. Unlike with Fluffy, hous

3. Dogs are social beings. They want to be with their pack, wherever their pack may be.

Cats are solitary by comparison and their primary attachment (when forced to choose) is to their territory rather tha

4. Dogs have 42 teeth.

Cats have 30.

5. Cats can jump and climb, giving them more options when they need to hunt for food, or when they feel threatened.

Dogs are earthbound, so they need their pack to hunt effectively. And when a threat triggers their fight-or-flight re

6. Dogs are scavenging carnivores, which means although they are primarily meat-eaters, if necessary they can survive

Cats are obligate or strict carnivores. Kitties cannot sustain life without eating meat in some form.

7. Dogs in the wild catch their prey by running it down. They are long distance runners, not sprinters.

Cats creep up on their prey and catch it by surprise. They are sprinters, not distance runners.

8. Cats cannot be fasted and should not be dieted down too quickly. Kitties don't efficiently burn fat reserves as an

Dogs are much better at using their fat reserves and can tolerate a lack of food for much longer than cats.

9. Cats have retractable claws that stay sharp because they are protected inside the toes.

Dogs claws are always extended and become blunt from constant contact with the ground when they walk.

10. A dog's memory is only about five minutes long.

Kitties can remember up to 16 hours.

http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites...-pet-dogs.aspx

Old 7th July 2015
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Posting from a previous link.

Many Animals—Including Your Dog—May Have Horrible Short-Term Memories

By James Owen, for National Geographic
PUBLISHED February 26, 2015

Covering 25 species that ranged from dolphins to bees, the study found the average short-term memory span of animals was 27 seconds (which was the midway point before the memory is lost), according to a team led by Johan Lind, an ethologist at the Centre for the Study of Cultural Evolution at Stockholm University, Sweden. (See "Dolphins Have Longest Memories in Animal Kingdom.")

Dogs forget an event within two minutes. Chimpanzees, at around 20 seconds, are worse than rats at remembering things, while the memory spans of three other primates—baboons, pig-tailed macaques, and squirrel monkeys—exceeded only bees (the sole study participant that wasn't either a mammal or a bird).

Memories Not Created Equal

This ability is also called episodic memory, and it allows us to remember almost any occurrence, however trivial, for long periods.

"We experience this daily when we remember where we parked the car or that we have to pay a bill next week," Lind said.

While there are plenty of examples of animals with long memories— elephants never forgetting a face, the cat that's scared of the pet carrier after a past visit to the vet, swallows returning to last summer's nest—they aren't using episodic memory, according to Lind.

Such cases "are due to associative memories," he says. They're not based on "memories of specific events. In the second case, the cat associates the carrier with danger. Such memories are very robust and will stay for a long time—even for life—in animals."

That's because animals may have specialized memory systems hardwired to remember certain "biologically relevant information" (such as where to find food), the study authors proposed.

Both researchers urged caution in interpreting the results of the new study.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2...nd-psychology/

Last edited by coconutpalm : 7th July 2015 at 11:32 PM.

Old 7th July 2015
www.FilesFlash.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Please share your fact so learned NRG persons can share their view on that fact.

I missed Thermo anna and Coco sir's thoughts on this topic !!

Sorry Tiger, Tomy, .... etc; doc is a learned person so I can't defend you properly !! Let, hope to arrival of some learned person to defend your intelligence !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
my dear e-brother,
And regarding memory i don't know what science says. i just know one thing, they do remember things and people even after months(maby years)...we had this dog few years back which we sent away when he got sick and no one had time to take care of him. When i went there to see him after a few months, that guy was all over me. trying to lick me, hug me, rolling under my legs. so much love. made me felt shitty for putting him away when he needed us most.
I've used the services of Google Maharajah and done two C&Ps.

There is a discussion of episodic memory vs. associative memory (short-term vs. long-term). And there is a caveat cautioning that the results of the study need to be interpreted cautiously. In other words, only a limited amount is known on the subject. Unlike, say, gravitational attraction between the earth and the sun, something you can be sure of.

You'll be pleased to note that your question regarding memory has been addressed in both the above C&Ps. However, the information that is given in the above two C&Ps about memory is sometimes contradictory. Additionally, since I know jack about the topic, I'm in no position to vouch for the veracity of the above info.

And finally, I would advise you gentlemen to shag and happily sleep instead of arguing mindlessly about cats and dogs.

Thank you.

Old 8th July 2015
Banned

plutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our community
^^ Thx 4 some interesting dig.

I agree,.. Dogs though have long time memory about recognizing their owners from smell and even at a 300 feet distance from the smell,.. his car and all of his bodily movement,.. etc, they can recognize their owners,...
they are sometimes stupid enough such as,...

1. A thief will give them biscuits they will calm down and that's how our municipality can kill them by feeding those poisonous milk, first they bark to those strangers but later, drink the poisonous milk and sleeps forever,..

2. Cats are also smart though it's not possible to herd them or make as obedient like Dogs. in other some ways cats are more smarter,..

Must had seen this amazing vdo where cat saves a kid from neighbor's dog,..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSG_wBiTEE8

Regardless,.. these animals remain amazing and they recognize their death time, and when they are to die,. they just walks away far far alone in jungles and never comes back,.. !

Old 8th July 2015
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
my dear e-brother,
No, that is not it. They are stupid, i agree, but they aren't that stupid that they'd jump to their deaths. No animal is. so yeah things like this do surprise people like me. Those 50 dogs didnt jump off that bridge cause they were stupid. there is some other reason.

They are stupid to jump off the bridge because of smell of musk without thinking anything. No other animal will do that. When I said that without human's help dogs will be extinct in few decades I meant it.

There are two type of memory, short term and long term. Duration of short term memory in Dogs is 2 minute, 16 hours in cats and about 7 days in humans. During this time if memory is not registered in long term memory, its wiped clean. So for obvious reasons humans have better long term memory that cats and dogs, Cats have better long term memory than dogs.

Old 8th July 2015
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
The whole debate started when Dova simply pointed out that the dogs could have jumped simply because they are stupid. That's it.
yup, People are not getting the point, Dogs are jumping from there that's a fact, something must have causing them to jump. Now people acting atheist and rationalist elsewhere, trying to give that something mysterious touch to deviate from the point that dogs are stupid. Dogs get smell of musk from down and without thinking anything jump down, if it's not stupid, what else would be.

Old 8th July 2015
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Maybe it's the first time that I'm agreeing with Dovahkiin but yes he's right, dogs are both stupid and have horrible memories. You guys are countering these facts with "They are loyal", well that is irrelevant. Have you guys ever noticed how happy a dog is if you leave him alone at home and then come back after a while? He treats you like you are the second coming of Jesus or something. Now do a simple experiment, leave your dog alone at home and come back after just 2 minutes. That idiot will still act as if you have been gone for days. Bottom line is that they have short term memory issues for sure.

Meri bhai !!

Isn't same behavior shown by our little angels(boys/gals) !! Whenever you return from office or work; they show their affection by kissing/hugging you. We do not go for a war for living but our angels show their affections !! Can't doc and you have some love for that gesture !!
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 8th July 2015
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post

Meri bhai !!

Isn't same behavior shown by our little angels(boys/gals) !! Whenever you return from office or work; they show their affection by kissing/hugging you. We do not go for a war for living but our angels show their affections !! Can't doc and you have some love for that gesture !!
You are thinking emotionally and I am thinking rationally. You think of love dogs give you as pets, I think of the trouble they give to rest of world.

Dogs have some good abilities which can be used by humans, i.e sniffing drugs/bomb, guide dog for bling people etc. But apart from these few qualities, they are nothing but nuisance to the world. In today's world dogs are of not that much use as they used to be probably a century ago. They are being far more nuisance. Think of the people killed by stupid dogs for merely stepping near dog owner's property. Think of the people who lost someone to rabies because of dog bite, Think of the kids who go under horror of dog attack, think of postmen, delivery men who are harassed by dogs about a million times a year in US alone.

Old 8th July 2015
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
The whole debate started when Dova simply pointed out that the dogs could have jumped simply because they are stupid. That's it. We are not going into Hema Malini's or any other thread and saying "dogs are stupid" out of the blue.
Shan't we avoid calling dogs as stupid for an act which mystery is yet not so solved.

As you told earlier that humans also act as stupids but still we do not categorize all humans as stupid.

Just for share !! Please read stupid suicide news about humans

Quote:
Japan's internet 'suicide clubs'

In Japan, the internet has been blamed for a spate of group suicides which appear to have been arranged in online chat rooms.

It is a growing, and morbidly frank underworld of chat rooms and websites with names like "Suicide Club," where thousands of (mainly young) people meet and talk and plan their deaths.

At least 26 people have died in this manner in the past two months.

Death ads

The message boards are littered with personal ads like: "I have pills and charcoal briquettes - I'm looking for someone to die with," and "I'm 23 and want to die. I can travel anywhere."

I asked Naoki - a 34-year-old bank employee who has been off work with stress-related problems for six months - why he was considering joining a suicide group.

"Well, I'm depressed - and that's a disease," he said. "But to be honest, I think I've always been interested in killing myself." His enormous cat jumped down from a shelf and waddled over to the computer screen.

"I'd never thought about doing it in a group before," he continued. "But then I visited a website and thought - ah, if I join this I won't have to go through with it on my own. It's like crossing the road when the traffic light is red... it's not so scary when you're with others."

Source

Another one

9 Freakiest Mass Murder-Suicides that Will Leave You Stunned
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls