Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip, MasalaDesi & Picscrazy not opening

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th June 2013
Custom title

pentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.97 gb DL: 2.91 gb Ratio: 0.68
yes desiproject is working, but not exbii. Please look into it, mods. Now dont ask how I am opening then. First it opened from my phone to see this thread and post. now desiproject url worked on my pc. Thanks
Disclaimer: All the pics are downloaded from internet and are posted by some one else. I'm just saving time for board members to avoid searching everywhere. In case you want any pic to be removed for some reason - PM me.

Old 14th June 2013
It's not who I am underneath..
Visit my website

The Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Skype™ to The Terminator
UL: 0.00 b DL: 512.00 kb Ratio: 0.00
any alternate way to access filesflash, plz let me know

It's not who I am underneath......but what I do that defines me.
Disclaimer:All Images Mostly Low Resolution Samples Available For Free On Sites. I Am Not Posting Any Paid Content And It Is Not Mine But Collected From Net.

Old 14th June 2013
Do or do not. There is no try.
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universe
UL: 38.61 gb DL: 27.59 gb Ratio: 1.40
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
any alternate way to access filesflash, plz let me know
For alternate methods to access XB, Fq, FF and picscray See #236

To download filesflash files see #4525

Last edited by kiru99 : 20th June 2013 at 07:01 PM.

Old 14th June 2013
Peace Rocks
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
sarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps database
UL: 271.32 mb DL: 18.41 mb Ratio: 14.74
ur isp?

Last edited by sarab : 14th June 2013 at 03:21 AM.

Old 14th June 2013
Visit my website

The Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiru99 View Post
use ip http://filesflash.net/
if you want to download just replace filesflash with above ip

Ex: http://filesflash.net/7xohr06a
need to login

Disclaimer:All Images Mostly Low Resolution Samples Available For Free On Sites. I Am Not Posting Any Paid Content And It Is Not Mine But Collected From Net.

Old 14th June 2013
Time STOPS lol

sujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 692.92 mb DL: 401.12 mb Ratio: 1.73
what abt picscrazy ..........its not working for me too .........same error

Old 14th June 2013
Visit my website

Now exbii.com giving a blank page

Old 14th June 2013
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
It seems some ISP has banned exbii.com

Surf the forum as kiru has suggested.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Last edited by Suzane007 : 14th June 2013 at 01:20 AM.

Old 14th June 2013
Peace Rocks
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
sarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps database
UL: 271.32 mb DL: 18.41 mb Ratio: 14.74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
It seems some ISP has banned exbii.com
ya but which one?

Old 14th June 2013
Do or do not. There is no try.
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universe
UL: 38.61 gb DL: 27.59 gb Ratio: 1.40
Add filesquick.com to the list

you can still view FQ using http://108.171.203.218

Looks like the ISP has blocked everything associated with exbii

Last edited by kiru99 : 14th June 2013 at 01:28 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls