Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) IPL Champions Fan Club

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th March 2013
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.17 gb DL: 2.86 gb Ratio: 1.11
Quote:
@IndianCricNews that's absurd, over the top news. I AM AVAILABLE FOR THE IPL. Its a mild jaundice, hoping to be good in 4-5 days time.
12:15 PM - 20 Mar 13

Old 25th March 2013
spontaneous jholampatti :)

dashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to dashydee
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyster View Post
ness personified..

who would in his right mind will pick up a purple and golden outfit for his team
preity aunty ne aapki team ko to evening gown style me banwaya hai, bus haath me nailpolish aur sneakers ki jagah heels pehnakar ramp pe chalana baaki hai

Nude Beach Mega Thread Body Painting DESI Gurls - Indian Gurls posing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

Last edited by dashydee : 25th March 2013 at 06:17 PM.

Old 25th March 2013
au revoir
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
xyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashydee View Post
preity aunty ne aapki team ko to evening gown style me banwaya hai, bus haath me nailpolish aur sneakers ki jagah heels pehnakar ramp pe chalana baaki hai
still better than getting horny after seeing shahrukh in purple and golden

Old 25th March 2013

dashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universe
Quote:
still better than getting horny after seeing shahrukh in purple and golden
jeetna important hai ya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 25th March 2013
au revoir
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
xyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashydee View Post
jeetna important hai ya
and lagna

Old 25th March 2013
au revoir
jeetne se ziada kisi shani team ke chance kharaab karna.. ziada important hai..

saare match haar ke.. kisi aisi team ko harana jo KXIP ko hara ke hi semis mein ja sakti hai..

Old 25th March 2013

Quote:
jeetne se ziada kisi shani team ke chance kharaab karna.. ziada important hai..

saare match haar ke.. kisi aisi team ko harana jo KXIP ko hara ke hi semis mein ja sakti hai..

Old 25th March 2013

hurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our community
KKR aur KXIP is baar bottom pe rahega

Old 25th March 2013
au revoir
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrican View Post

Old 25th March 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrican View Post

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls