Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Like & liked Pict's....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th December 2016
Adhero Ka Premi
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Lover of darkness has hacked the reps databaseLover of darkness has hacked the reps databaseLover of darkness has hacked the reps databaseLover of darkness has hacked the reps databaseLover of darkness has hacked the reps databaseLover of darkness has hacked the reps databaseLover of darkness has hacked the reps databaseLover of darkness has hacked the reps databaseLover of darkness has hacked the reps databaseLover of darkness has hacked the reps databaseLover of darkness has hacked the reps database
++++25 dear with

Old 21st December 2016
Live And Let Live
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
kavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to kavyalover
MEGHANA RAJ
SWATHI VARMA aka SWATHIKA

Old 22nd December 2016
^_^ Ghamandi ^_^

Aditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps database
+++25

Old 25th December 2016
*|The Xossipian|*
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
chessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps database
UL: 17.65 gb DL: 3.30 gb Ratio: 5.35

Old 25th December 2016
Live And Let Live
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
kavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to kavyalover
MEGHANA RAJ
SWATHI VARMA aka SWATHIKA

Old 26th December 2016
★The King of Diseases

Bawaseer is one with the universeBawaseer is one with the universeBawaseer is one with the universeBawaseer is one with the universeBawaseer is one with the universeBawaseer is one with the universeBawaseer is one with the universeBawaseer is one with the universeBawaseer is one with the universeBawaseer is one with the universeBawaseer is one with the universe
++15 Repped You My Frnd.......

Merry Christmas

★★★★..... Visit my Threads ....★★★★

To get information about various aspects of the XB network open wiki n for help n query open a thread here Help,Suggestion thread
To know about our forum Rules please check Rules

Old 17th February 2017
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database

Khaak congrats ! Iss gold se naa hi chain aur naa hi anguthi ban sakti hai. Upar se halla ho gaya ki mere paas do-do gold hai, ab to insurance karwaana hi parega !

Old 4 Weeks Ago
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmokkai View Post

Khaak congrats ! Iss gold se naa hi chain aur naa hi anguthi ban sakti hai. Upar se halla ho gaya ki mere paas do-do gold hai, ab to insurance karwaana hi parega !

Old 1 Week Ago
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54

.........Through my life I have been in lots of bad relationships.
I'd wonder if I'd ever meet a guy whom I could trust and depend upon.
I longed for what my friends had with their boyfriends.
I am finally thankful to say that my longing has ended.
I ahve found a guy whom I can confide everything in.
We have alot that is pure and true and also very strong.
I hope I never lose this relationship...........

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls