Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Members council: April 2012

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd April 2012
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Cool Members council: April 2012

Guys,

Its time to announce our new councilors for the month. As you all know,
Quote:
The MC will have a tenure of two months. At the end of the second month, out of the 12 councillors, a third, will be replaced by new members.
And the 4 new councilors are:
  • Drift_King21
  • super84
  • Anamol
  • kiru99
Appreciate the efforts put in by the outgoing members-Prem sagar ,sikendar, raj_indian_40m, die_4fakes

2nitin2
On behalf of Admin Team.

Old 3rd April 2012
action begins :don:
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
manikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps database
UL: 6.57 gb DL: 4.15 gb Ratio: 1.58
friends keep rocking

Old 3rd April 2012
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.17 gb DL: 2.86 gb Ratio: 1.11

&
Welcome all............

Old 3rd April 2012
~:The No.1 Desi:~
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
bapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps database

Drift_King21
super84
Anamol
kiru99

Prem sagar
sikendar
raj_indian_40m
die_4fakes

Find All Mega & Hot Threads Started By B@piw2fu

Old 3rd April 2012
My Home = VT

rkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universe
UL: 100.80 gb DL: 17.53 gb Ratio: 5.75
Welcome everyone on Board
Have a nice time here

Old 3rd April 2012
Custom title

magnilavis is a pillar of our communitymagnilavis is a pillar of our communitymagnilavis is a pillar of our communitymagnilavis is a pillar of our communitymagnilavis is a pillar of our communitymagnilavis is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.80 gb DL: 29.42 gb Ratio: 0.06
Congrats...

Old 3rd April 2012
I AM "THE BOSS"

Bond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps database
Mera no. Kab ayega

"Indian Bond"

Old 4th April 2012
hawaa hawaa hawawaa hawaaaa
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Ondipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ondipuli
UL: 301.51 mb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 0.27
folks wishing you all the best

Old 4th April 2012
Indian Aunty Lover
Visit my website

mr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to mr.boob Send a message via Yahoo to mr.boob

&
Welcome all............

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 4th April 2012
..-. ..- -.-. -.- ..-
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
neodevil has disabled reputations
UL: 233.69 gb DL: 1.36 gb Ratio: 172.32
to the new MC's

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls