Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Management Thoughts for Your Daily Life

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th April 2012
Big Boobs & Ass Lover

battery225 has hacked the reps databasebattery225 has hacked the reps databasebattery225 has hacked the reps databasebattery225 has hacked the reps databasebattery225 has hacked the reps databasebattery225 has hacked the reps databasebattery225 has hacked the reps database
UL: 588.56 mb DL: 1.03 gb Ratio: 0.56

Old 17th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anamol View Post

for your appreciation

NTS for U , buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praveen27 View Post
< image > brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobsucker View Post
Nice thread bhai < image >

for your kind visit & appreciation

NTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViMi.JaaT View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by battery225 View Post

खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 17th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database

Consider every mistake you make as an asset.

Consider following , rather than leading ... sometimes !

Contentment is a pearl of great price , and whoever procures it at the expense of ten thousand desires makes a wise and happy purchase.

Continue to be physically active ; it discourages disease . The absence of exercise invites disease .

Cooperation build success .

Courage is the power of face difficulties . When we become bigger than our problem s, we gain the courage necessary to win.

Courage follows action.

Courage in danger is half the battle won.

Creativity always dies a quick death in rooms that house conference tables.

Creative thought requires an act of faith.

Credit helps many up , but also brings many down.

Cultivate in yourself the qualities you admire most in others.

Customer satisfaction is the key to long- term profitability and keeping the customer happy must be everybody's business.

खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 17th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Thumbs up

A great post by Rama999

With Rama's permission added it here for completeness of alphabet C

Visit a 2 z for more great thoughts

7Cs 4 Success

Clarity: Eighty percent of success comes from being clear on who you are, what you believe in and what you want.

Competence: You canít climb to the next rung on the ladder until you are excellent at what you do now.

Constraints: Eighty percent of all obstacles to success come from within. Find out what is constraining in you or your company and deal with it.

Concentration: The ability to focus on one thing single-mindedly and see it through until itís done takes more character than anything else.

Creativity: Flood your life with ideas from many sources. Creativity needs to be exercised like a muscle; if you donít use it youíll lose it.

Courage: Most in demand and least in supply, courage is the willingness to do the things you know are right.

Continuous learning: Read, at the very least, one book a week on business to keep you miles ahead of the competition. And just as you eat and bathe, organize your time so you spend 30 minutes a day exploring email, sending messages, going through websites, because like exercise, itís the only way you can keep on top of technology. If you get away from it, youíll lose your edgeÖ

PS :- If you like this post ; Pl send your reps to Rama999

Old 19th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Lightbulb

Daggers and spears are not as sharp as tongues.

Debts are like children ; the smaller they are ; the more they scream .

Decide to get up thirty minutes earlier . Do this for year , and you will add seven- and -a -half days to your waking world.

Defeat never comes to any man until he admits it .

Delay is preferable to error.

Desire creates power.

Destiny is not matter of chance ; it is a matter of choice.

Did you ever hear of someone on his death bed say : "I wish I'd spent more time at the office ?"

Disciplined focus is what distinguishes those who make things happen from those who watch things happen.

Discovery consists of looking at the same thing as everyone else and thinking something different.

Old 19th April 2012
facebook.com/CelluloidIndia
Visit my website

weblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universe

Old 19th April 2012

mars_lumograph has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmars_lumograph has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmars_lumograph has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmars_lumograph has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmars_lumograph has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmars_lumograph has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmars_lumograph has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Buddy

Old 19th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars_lumograph View Post
Buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by weblog View Post

My Friends

Old 20th April 2012
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
add++25

My choice of women as life partner
36-24-36 ultimate
She is good tast of food,cloth,Jwelary and life style
must lusty at bed and cute at home and simplr beauty at party

kaash yeh concept .-1% percent bhi right ho
agar aisi apni wife ho
to kya hasin life ho
har kisi ki yahi farmaish ho
kudrat ki bhi aajmaish ho
khudah ke software mein bhi bug ki gunjaish ho
ay kaash, kahin to ek aisi paidaish ho
aisi apni wife ho.
Tab fir Temporary nahin permanent life ho,
Mein bhi ghode pe bethu jab meri sagai ho,
yaar bas aisi aapni wife ho..........................

Old 20th April 2012
Deadliy Devils of eXBii
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
sexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps database
UL: 313.56 mb DL: 661.44 mb Ratio: 0.47

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls