Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Management Thoughts for Your Daily Life

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database

Any publicity is good publicity.

Anybody can become angry - that is easy ; but to be angry with the right person - to the right degree - at the right time - for the right purpose , and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is certainly not easy.

Anybody can hold the helm when the sea is calm.

Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough.

Arrive at work early and stay beyond quitting time.

Art is I, science is we.

As I grow older , I pay less attention to what men say . I just watch what they do.

As a manager you're paid to be uncomfortable. If you're comfortable , it's a sure sign that you're doing things wrong.

As long as a person doesn't admit he is defeated , he is not defeated - he's just a little behind and isn't through fighting.

As the gardener , by severe pruning , forces the sap of the tree into one or two vigorous limbs , so should you stop all your miscellaneous activities and concentrate your force on one or a few points.

An unused life is an early death.

As water is to flower - so is praise to the heart of man.

Ask not for victory , ask for courage . For if you can endure , you bring honor to yourself as well as to others.

Ask yourself what would and would not do if you were to learn today you have only six months to live.

At the age of fifty , every man has the face he deserves.

Attention to details is not nitpicking but an essential and vital part of successful management.

खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Last edited by xxxdev : 9th April 2012 at 09:52 PM.

Old 10th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database

Attitudes are mirrors of the mind ; they reflect thinking .

Avoid hospitalization if possible. Hospitals can be dangerous places and subject you to totally unnecessary medical tests and treatments.

खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 10th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Bad news always flies faster than good.

Badly cut hair is two men's shame.

Be a friend to yourself and others will befriend you.

Be a dreamer . If you don't know how to dream , you're dead.

Be forgiving of yourself and others.

Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look at the stars.

Be insatiably curious . Ask "why" a lot.

Be prepared to lose once in awhile.

Be prepared . You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Be tough-minded but tenderhearted.

Last edited by xxxdev : 10th April 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Old 11th April 2012

secretLover16 has many secret admirers
Nice one

Old 11th April 2012
Courage Be My Friend.

helen of troy has hacked the reps databasehelen of troy has hacked the reps databasehelen of troy has hacked the reps databasehelen of troy has hacked the reps database
for the update....

Old 11th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Be willing to lose a battle in order to win the war.

Beaten paths are for beaten men.

Because of indifference, one dies before one actually dies.

Become aware of the silent conversations you hold with yourself.

Become an expert in time management.

Bees that have honey in the mouth have stings in their tails.

Before trying to convince anyone else , be sure you are convinced , and if you can't convince yourself , drop the subject.

Behind an able man, there are always able men.

Behind entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.

Being powerful is like being a lady . If you have to tell people you are , then you aren't.

Being a successful leader requires personal sacrifices.

Belief is the knowledge that we can do something. It's the inner feeling that what we undertake , we can accomplish.

Believe only half of what you are and nothing of what you are told.

Better an ass that carries you than a horse that throws you.

Beware of him who has nothing to lose.

Last edited by xxxdev : 11th April 2012 at 11:14 PM.

Old 11th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen of troy View Post
for the update....
Update added maa'm

as token of appreciation

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretLover16 View Post
Nice one

Thanks for visiting and appreciation .

reps + 10 added from my side dear.

Last edited by xxxdev : 11th April 2012 at 11:13 PM.

Old 12th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Beware of a silent dog and a still water.

Blessed is he who expects nothing , for he shall never be disappointed.

Blessing never comes in pairs, misfortunes never come alone .

Boldness in business is the first , the second and the third thing to do.

Books and friends should be few and good.

Build your " memory bank" now before it is too late to make deposits .

Business is a good game - lots of competition and a minimum of rules . You keep score with money.

Business is dependent upon action. Often greater risk is involved in postponement than in making a wrong decision.

Business is a combination of war and sport.

Business is never so healthy as when , like a chicken , it must do a certain amount of scratching for what it gets.

Buy great books even if you never read them . Your children might read them.

By choosing our habits , we determine the grooves into which Time will wear us.

Last edited by xxxdev : 12th April 2012 at 09:35 PM.

Old 13th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Catch your children doing something right and let them know you appreciate it.

Chance favors the prepared mind.

Character is that which can do without success.

Character is the foundation stone upon which one must build to win respect.

Cheats never prosper.

Cherish your children for what they are , not for what you'd like them to be.

Choose your life's mate carefully. From this one decision will come sixty percent of all your happiness or misery.

Co-operation is spelled with two letters -- WE.

Coaches who can outline plays on the blackboard are a rupee a dozen . The ones who succeed are those who can get inside their players and motivate them.

Colors fade , temples crumble , empire fall ... but wise words endure .

Old 14th April 2012
Born to be Free
  Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest      
Cats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Cats Eye
dev

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls