Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Management Thoughts for Your Daily Life

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by nairpriya2003 View Post
Priya
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 6th April 2012
I AM "THE BOSS"

Bond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Dear friends ,These management thoughts are collected from some personal management books. It has helped me several times. Hope, it will help my Exbiian friends also.

I'll add 10-15 thoughts in a single post. Management thoughts will be posted in Alphabetical series starting with letter "A" . After finishing with "A", it will start with "B" .

++++21 Reps Added to you with love

keep it bro

"Indian Bond"

Old 7th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database

Some of my exbii friends know Dravidian language.

Disclaimer :- Just sharing what i read on web ; nothing with management thought . Just tried to avoid opening a new thread.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Last edited by xxxdev : 7th April 2012 at 04:58 PM.

Old 7th April 2012
LIFE IS A CHALLENGE.. FACE IT

mrs.renuga has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmrs.renuga has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmrs.renuga has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmrs.renuga has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmrs.renuga has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
< image >

Some of my exbii friends know Dravidian language.

Disclaimer :- Just sharing what i read on web ; nothing with management thought . Just tried to avoid opening a new thread.

Hai Dev really a Nice and Useful Thread.....

Friend keep it up......

Old 7th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

All philosophy lies in two words - sustain and abstain.

All rivers run into the sea , yet the sea is never full.

All things are difficult before they become easy .

All time management begins with planning.

All the world's a camera ... look pleasant , please.

All unhappiness is caused by comparison.

All works and no play makes Ram a dull boy -- and Gita a wealthy widow.

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is true.

Always think in terms of what the other person wants.

Always do more than is required of you.

Old 7th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.renuga View Post
Hai Dev really a Nice and Useful Thread.....

Friend keep it up......
maa'm for visiting.

Old 7th April 2012
Custom title

SUPER SUPER is one with the universeSUPER SUPER is one with the universeSUPER SUPER is one with the universeSUPER SUPER is one with the universe
reps

Old 7th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER SUPER View Post
reps
thanks for visiting dear

reps added here #47 on your Bus stop thread

Old 7th April 2012

aj987 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice thread xxxdev. Sorry but what really is reps and how to give, iam new here so please dont mind.

Last edited by aj987 : 7th April 2012 at 06:48 PM.

Old 7th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj987 View Post
nice thread xxxdev. Sorry but what really is reps and how to give, iam new here so please dont mind.
Pl call me Dev. reps donating is not necessary. Thanks for visiting.

added from my side.

Pl visit wiki of Exbii to know better the functioning of Exbii.

You will find link in header section of page or click on below link
http://www.xb-wiki.com/

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls