Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Management Thoughts for Your Daily Life

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd April 2012
Custom title

Praveen27 has hacked the reps databasePraveen27 has hacked the reps databasePraveen27 has hacked the reps databasePraveen27 has hacked the reps databasePraveen27 has hacked the reps databasePraveen27 has hacked the reps databasePraveen27 has hacked the reps databasePraveen27 has hacked the reps databasePraveen27 has hacked the reps databasePraveen27 has hacked the reps database

Old 4th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praveen27 View Post
Thanks Praveen for visiting.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 5th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database

A peacock looks beautiful and charming only when it spreads its wing and walks like a peacock.

A reed before the wind lives on , while mighty oaks do fall.

A repentant sinner is more worthy than the saints who never succumb to temptation.

A resume is a balance sheet without any liabilities.

A rich miser is poorer than a poor man.

A rupee goes a long way now. You can carry it around for days without finding a thing it will buy.

A salesperson once said: "I am like a storage battery constantly discharging energy, and unless I am recharged at frequent intervals , I soon run dry."

A shallow river should always be crossed as if it were deep.

A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.

A spendthrift becomes a beggar; a miser is always one.

A stumble may prevent a fall.

A thick skin is a gift from God.

A traveller with a tongue does not lose his way.

A watched pot never boils.

A weapon is an enemy even to its owner.

खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 5th April 2012
Courage Be My Friend.

helen of troy has hacked the reps databasehelen of troy has hacked the reps databasehelen of troy has hacked the reps databasehelen of troy has hacked the reps database
Sorry Dev just now saw your thread...
Nice thoughts friend....
Keep posting....

Last edited by helen of troy : 5th April 2012 at 09:57 AM.

Old 5th April 2012
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
2124+25=2149

Mohabbat "Khawab" Hoti Hai
Mohabbat "Baat" Hoti Hai
Jo Koi Pooch Baithey To
Mohabbat "Raaz" Hoti Hai
Machalti Hui Umangoon Ka
Suhana Saath Hoti Hai..
Jo Koi Dhoondna Chahye To
To Yeh Nayab Hoti Hai
Ghammoon Ki Dhool Hai Shayad
Chamakti Raat Hai Shayad
Kisi Ki Yaad Hai Shayad
Mohabbat Pur Sakoon Bhi Hai
Magar Betaab Hoti Hai
Agar Mill Na Sakey To Phir
"AZAAB-E-JAAN" Hoti Hai ....................

Old 5th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen of troy View Post
Sorry Dev just now saw your thread...
Nice thoughts friend....
Keep posting....

Angel

Angel see my signature , you thread name is first .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nand View Post
2124+25=2149

Mohabbat "Khawab" Hoti Hai
Mohabbat "Baat" Hoti Hai
Jo Koi Pooch Baithey To
Mohabbat "Raaz" Hoti Hai
Machalti Hui Umangoon Ka
Suhana Saath Hoti Hai..
Jo Koi Dhoondna Chahye To
To Yeh Nayab Hoti Hai
Ghammoon Ki Dhool Hai Shayad
Chamakti Raat Hai Shayad
Kisi Ki Yaad Hai Shayad
Mohabbat Pur Sakoon Bhi Hai
Magar Betaab Hoti Hai
Agar Mill Na Sakey To Phir
"AZAAB-E-JAAN" Hoti Hai ....................

Nand dear

for sharing nice poem

for reps
NTS for you

Last edited by xxxdev : 5th April 2012 at 08:44 PM.

Old 5th April 2012
❤ Bhavana ❤

Rama999 has disabled reputations

Old 5th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

A weak mind is like microscope which magnifies trifling things but can't receive great ones.

A will finds a way.

A wise man turns chance in to good fortune.

A man who marries for wealth sells his liberty.

Accept pain and disappointment as part of life.

Achievers are willing to pay the price of achievement. Overcoming the negative is the price of achievement , the price of greatness.

Actions speak louder than words.

Admonish your friends in private , praise them in public.

Advertising is what you do when you can't go to see somebody . That's all there is to it.

Advice after injury is like medicine after death.

Old 5th April 2012
Custom title

nairpriya2003 is hunted by the papparazinairpriya2003 is hunted by the papparazinairpriya2003 is hunted by the papparazinairpriya2003 is hunted by the papparazinairpriya2003 is hunted by the papparazinairpriya2003 is hunted by the papparazinairpriya2003 is hunted by the papparazinairpriya2003 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 702.87 mb DL: 1.13 gb Ratio: 0.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post

A man who is own lawyer has a fool for his client.

A man should not sleep on silk till he has walked on sand.

A man has never failed , till he has given up trying.

A man who is at the top is a man who has the habit of getting to the bottom.

A man isn't poor if he can still laugh.

A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake.

A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.

A mean father has thieves for children.

A mouse may help a lion.

A nail may save a horseshoe , a horseshoe a horse , a horse a rider , and a rider a country.

Last days with U

Last edited by nairpriya2003 : 5th April 2012 at 11:42 PM.

Old 6th April 2012
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

After experiencing inferior service, food or products, bring it to the attention of the person in charge. Good managers will appreciate knowing.

After you're worked hard to get what you want , find the time to enjoy it.

Aim at the sun. You may not reach it, but your arrow will fly far higher than if aimed at an object on a level with yourself.

Aim for service not success , and success will follow.

All files are history ... it's like looking in the rear mirror and driving.

All good things are difficult to achieve and bad things are very easy to get.

All kind of fish eat meat , only the shark gets blamed.

All our dreams can come true if we have courage to pursue them.

All over the world people are seeking peace of mind , but there can be no peace of mind without strength of mind.

All problems become smaller if, instead of dodging them , you confront them . Touch a thistle timidity , and it pricks you ; grasp it boldly , and its spines crumble.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls