Xossip

Old 24th February 2012
Mr. Shagmore

TimeSaver has celebrities hunting for his/her autographTimeSaver has celebrities hunting for his/her autographTimeSaver has celebrities hunting for his/her autographTimeSaver has celebrities hunting for his/her autographTimeSaver has celebrities hunting for his/her autographTimeSaver has celebrities hunting for his/her autographTimeSaver has celebrities hunting for his/her autographTimeSaver has celebrities hunting for his/her autographTimeSaver has celebrities hunting for his/her autographTimeSaver has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 0.00 b DL: 81.20 mb Ratio: 0.00
how to post full size images in new picscrazy?

earlier one had to replace thumb with image... now there is no thumb in the url..

plz help

Old 24th February 2012
..-. ..- -.-. -.- ..-
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
neodevil has disabled reputations
UL: 233.69 gb DL: 1.36 gb Ratio: 172.32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_a View Post
Isnt this forum for this issue??? it says PICSCRAZY ???????????????? Why can you not sort it here now???? i have shown you clear evindence it doesn't work those saying it does if you check their pictures they are are using another image URL not picscrazy so they dont know the problem.
i had uploaded more than 100 images on new.picscrazy.com at one go and posted them too.
works fine.

Last edited by neodevil : 24th February 2012 at 06:24 AM.

Old 24th February 2012
visite my threads

newhariharan has hacked the reps databasenewhariharan has hacked the reps databasenewhariharan has hacked the reps databasenewhariharan has hacked the reps databasenewhariharan has hacked the reps databasenewhariharan has hacked the reps databasenewhariharan has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.44 gb DL: 2.26 gb Ratio: 2.40
++25
note: All the stuff's posted by me are not my personal collection, I found it on net. These all are taken from public galleries not from private galleries. If anything is against law please notify me so that I can remove it

Rate my Threads guys ...TFS

Old 24th February 2012
Custom title

sakathot is one with the universesakathot is one with the universesakathot is one with the universe
UL: 14.89 gb DL: 11.22 gb Ratio: 1.33
Fantastic !! Am surprised to see Amisha Patel again, though...I thought you guys will come up with something else!! D

Disclaimer: I am not breaking any law by posting pictures in this forum as all the pictures I have posted here has been posted somewhere or the other in a public domain on the internet. I do not claim ownership of the pictures I have posted. If any one has any objection, please let me know. Necessary action will be taken asap. For faster action, please contact the mods as my logging in is very erratic.

Old 24th February 2012
Hot Dreams

xkavi4u is one with the universexkavi4u is one with the universe
UL: 346.12 mb DL: 371.70 mb Ratio: 0.93
great work thanks

Old 24th February 2012
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Betting Badshah: Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
FTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps database
UL: 212.99 gb DL: 4.20 gb Ratio: 50.69
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeSaver View Post
how to post full size images in new picscrazy?

earlier one had to replace thumb with image... now there is no thumb in the url..

plz help
It is easiest than before but as u know

Please try to post more images as thumbnails. Pages with too many inline images take longer to load and cause inconvenience to low bandwidth users.

Old 24th February 2012
*Don't Underestimate Anyone*
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
sourav002 is one with the universesourav002 is one with the universesourav002 is one with the universesourav002 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to sourav002
gr8 job GF

Old 24th February 2012
Banned
Visit my website

rajan_united is one with the universerajan_united is one with the universerajan_united is one with the universerajan_united is one with the universerajan_united is one with the universe
UL: 182.84 mb DL: 133.28 mb Ratio: 1.37
fucking not working

[url="

Old 24th February 2012
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
[quote=rajan_united;39876044]fucking not working

[url="[/QUOTE]
Internet Explorer 8?

Old 24th February 2012
*|The Xossipian|*
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
chessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps database
UL: 17.65 gb DL: 3.30 gb Ratio: 5.35
Needful & useful...thanks GF.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls