Xossip

Old 24th February 2012
Yatra Tatra Sarvatra

shallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to shallspc Send a message via Yahoo to shallspc
UL: 2.58 gb DL: 691.73 mb Ratio: 3.82
Gr8 work.. for the announcement..

Old 24th February 2012
Read My Profile First

Julie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats Eye View Post
@ Julie_a Forum URL should b in this format:

< image >

Link of new picscrazy site is provided at the old site.
< image >
Ok went to the NEW site uploaded, copied -

[url="
RAPE is an abomination and those who support and publish and condone it are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. Only weak minded inadequate men seek sex by force Sex is a wonderful consensual pleasure to be explored and enjoyed by men and women together

Old 24th February 2012
~~oo~~

simple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to simple1382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats Eye View Post
@ Julie_a Forum URL should b in this format:

< image >

Link of new picscrazy site is provided at the old site.
< image >

Dear...

Read the first post of GodFather..

The main features are same as earlier, but under the hood it is a brand new site. I have rewritten most of the code and it now has a slightly improved look and some new things. But most importantly, it is much much faster and scalable than the old site/server.

Mainly:
  1. short urls at pzy.be - no need to shorten urls using a third party redirector. typical urls are like:
    http://pzy.be/t/2/image.jpg

Old 24th February 2012
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_a View Post
If it was simple i would be using it and it isn't the same as the old one it still says suspended so you can't browse on the thread like before and you are not using new.picscrazy you are using another url
I request you to open a thread in the help forum. We will tackle your problem there.

Old 24th February 2012
Custom title

nriluver has received several accoladesnriluver has received several accoladesnriluver has received several accoladesnriluver has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to nriluver
UL: 1.52 gb DL: 53.85 mb Ratio: 28.87
Works for me great work gf

Disclaimer: All pics have been downloaded from the internet and were originally uploaded by somebody else. Please contact me to remove any pics from this thread

Last edited by nriluver : 24th February 2012 at 12:36 AM.

Old 24th February 2012
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHANA1968 View Post
yes sir

77 mb [no of files 336] splitted into 6 parts and u/l.it took half an hour.[mine is 1 mb plan]

but some times [not all the times] its not supporting huge no of files.say 70 no of files.some times it works.
seems it look fine for me.

but still i think will take few days to be on the right track

because its the begining

I dont think it is a good idea to upload such huge batches on a 1Mbps plan from India. This time it took half an hour and was successful, but next time it may take 1 or 2 hours and then fail to complete.

Be aware that the 1 Mbps is your download speed. Upload speed is much less.

Old 24th February 2012
Read My Profile First

Julie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
I request you to open a thread in the help forum. We will tackle your problem there.

Isnt this forum for this issue??? it says PICSCRAZY ???????????????? Why can you not sort it here now???? i have shown you clear evindence it doesn't work those saying it does if you check their pictures they are are using another image URL not picscrazy so they dont know the problem.
RAPE is an abomination and those who support and publish and condone it are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. Only weak minded inadequate men seek sex by force Sex is a wonderful consensual pleasure to be explored and enjoyed by men and women together

Last edited by Julie_a : 24th February 2012 at 12:40 AM.

Old 24th February 2012
Yatra Tatra Sarvatra

shallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to shallspc Send a message via Yahoo to shallspc
UL: 2.58 gb DL: 691.73 mb Ratio: 3.82
Quote:
I dont think it is a good idea to upload such huge batches on a 1Mbps plan from India. This time it took half an hour and was successful, but next time it may take 1 or 2 hours and then fail to complete.

ya

i m totally agreed

Old 24th February 2012
LDASUIANS
Visit my website

DHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 39.95 gb DL: 69.15 gb Ratio: 0.58
Thumbs up

Quote:

will obey sir
------------------SAVE EXBII BY DONATE------------------------

Old 24th February 2012

ondipundai is beginning to get noticed
what code to write its just another server

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls