Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > New PicsCrazy

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd February 2012
Well Come 2015...

CHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps database

Gr8 GF Bhai . . .

Old 23rd February 2012
Custom title
Visit my website

sureshmedis has hacked the reps databasesureshmedis has hacked the reps databasesureshmedis has hacked the reps databasesureshmedis has hacked the reps databasesureshmedis has hacked the reps databasesureshmedis has hacked the reps databasesureshmedis has hacked the reps databasesureshmedis has hacked the reps databasesureshmedis has hacked the reps databasesureshmedis has hacked the reps databasesureshmedis has hacked the reps databasesureshmedis has hacked the reps database
UL: 116.02 mb DL: 763.34 mb Ratio: 0.15
thank you so much sir. it is far better than our old picscrazy.com

Actress and movies photos

Old 23rd February 2012
Read My Profile First

Julie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
If you use new.picscraxy.com and paste as per the forum url it doesnt post a picture???

The previous way you just uploaded copied and pasted and you got a picture now you dont??/

Sorry it is just either too complicated so no good or just not configured properly for uploading to new.pics???????????

I suggest you make it simple and easy as that is how it should be not complicated and messy as it is now - fix it - upload, copy, paste, submit - simple good and easy - it doesn't work now
RAPE is an abomination and those who support and publish and condone it are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. Only weak minded inadequate men seek sex by force Sex is a wonderful consensual pleasure to be explored and enjoyed by men and women together

Old 23rd February 2012
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_a View Post
Still unable to upload pictures it is still showing as suspended -- Kudos due only when it is working as well as it did before you changed it.....
Quote:
It is still NOT working.... You can't post it still says suspended and if you copy from the site it doesn't load a picture ....................

Perhaps you should explain why???? And how to post???

????????????????
Quote:
If you use new.picscraxy.com and paste as per the forum url it doesnt post a picture???

The previous way you just uploaded copied and pasted and you got a picture now you dont??/

Sorry it is just either too complicated so no good or just not configured properly for uploading to new.pics???????????

I suggest you make it simple and easy as that is how it should be not complicated and messy as it is now - fix it - upload, copy, paste, submit - simple good and easy - it doesn't work now
everybody except you can use it and they all like it. have you considered the possibility that you might be doing something wrong?

and we are not blind. do not use such large fonts. in fact, large fonts make us want to ignore your posts.

Old 23rd February 2012
..-. ..- -.-. -.- ..-
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
neodevil has disabled reputations
UL: 233.69 gb DL: 1.36 gb Ratio: 172.32
Thanks GF. repped.

Old 23rd February 2012
LDASUIANS
Visit my website

DHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 39.95 gb DL: 69.15 gb Ratio: 0.58
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
can you please try again?
still trying and testing.cannot come to a conclusion yet
------------------SAVE EXBII BY DONATE------------------------

Old 23rd February 2012
LDASUIANS
Visit my website

DHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyguy111 View Post
hey GF the Admin ...whers that option in this new host.... i mean when u click on the thumbnail pic of picscrazy the full image of it gets open and on right side we used to see other random pics ..some 4/5 thumbnail pics..this cant be seen in this new host... by that option many new pics we used to found and then make new request thread for pondyanna to find the remaining collections lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
It will be added soon, have some patience plz.

Old 23rd February 2012
LDASUIANS
Visit my website

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTF View Post
For big uploaders, it saves lots of time, this is the thing which I was looking for, as it was always kinda boring to choose each image every time !!
yes its a great option

Last edited by DHANA1968 : 23rd February 2012 at 11:11 PM.

Old 23rd February 2012
Happy Holidays !!!
  Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest      
canuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps database
UL: 20.38 gb DL: 6.32 gb Ratio: 3.23
wow ...............awesome

GF rocks !

Old 23rd February 2012
Read My Profile First

Julie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
everybody except you can use it and they all like it. have you considered the possibility that you might be doing something wrong?

and we are not blind. do not use such large fonts. in fact, large fonts make us want to ignore your posts.
You should be thinking of you posters not your ego and at last I got your attention

I have used new.picscrazy uploaded copied and pasted - it doesn't post a picture or a thumbnail. I have tried several times still no success.???/

I have had guys PM me with suggestions still it doesnt work???

Now your right there is something wrong - it doesnt work and you need to fix it.

The old system you clicked on browse, uploaded, copied, pasted and bang your picture appeared when you submitted - SIMPLE, easy, effective.

Now you browse, upload, copy, paste, submit - you get nothing???? Simple not working - fix it or do something right and make suggestions on possible solutions or reasons why it might not work.
RAPE is an abomination and those who support and publish and condone it are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. Only weak minded inadequate men seek sex by force Sex is a wonderful consensual pleasure to be explored and enjoyed by men and women together

Last edited by Julie_a : 23rd February 2012 at 11:30 PM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls