Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > microsoft excel game

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd October 2011
edited
Visit my website

email2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 230.32 mb DL: 1.33 gb Ratio: 0.17
microsoft excel game

Hare u find some games which u can play in excel platform

Before playing the games, u have to change security setting. follow the step below ........................

step 1

step 2

Old 3rd October 2011
edited
Visit my website

email2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographemail2suman has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
GAME 1

Excel 3D Image Viewer

Description

This program was written by Isidoro. It allows you to spin a 3 diminsional geometric object inside a userform. The coding for the controls is open to read, if you like reading VBA code, and the vertices of the objects are in the Excel sheet that opens underneath the window, if you like reading coordinates. Very pretty, and an example of "you shouldn't think you could do that in Excel"!
Isidoro's explanation of the program follows:
"I've been making something using EXCEL Macros and Windows API. It's a 3D viewer, and the code is a port of a free tutorial I've found in the net, so I have not protected the Modules (maybe someone wants to see them, although the code is not very clean).
CONTROLS:
- Cursors, Z, X: Move figure
- Q, A, W, S, E, D: Move light focus

DOWNLOAD

http://filesflash.net/q4ruflab

plz reply after download the files from this thread

Last edited by email2suman : 6th January 2012 at 01:34 PM.

Old 3rd October 2011
edited
Visit my website

GAME 2

Excel boulderdash

Description

This program was written by Owen Morgan, of Just For Fun.
Another fantastic Excel "port" of a computer game. Good graphics and animation, although you should be warned that it will "take over" your excel session. In other words, do not attempt to run it and some work at the same time...
VBA code is open (if you can crack out of play mode, that is), and it makes use of numerous external files for sound effects, etc., so if you want an example of how to do that this one is a reasonable file to review.
Note also the download is coming from the Just For Fun website, which isn't how I normally run things, but if you're the type to notice that, yes, it is on purpose.

DOWNLOAD

http://filesflash.net/oap11qm7

Old 3rd October 2011
edited
Visit my website

GAME 3 TO 7
3. Battleship
Blackjack
5. Berulex
Bejeweled
7. Breakout

Excel Battleship

Description

This program was written by Robin Glynn of Glynn Consulting.
Place your battleships, then try to find the computer's battleships before it sinks all of yours. Nice use of colors.

Description

This program was written by Will.
Open VBA code. Still haven't heard from Will again, but I believe he is still working on his book on games in Excel.

Excel Blackjack

Description

This program was written by Carlos Rondão.
The good news for us VBA geeks is that this game's modules are open for inspection. The bad news for those of us who are not literate in Portugese is that this may not lead to much understanding. If you want to learn how to use cards in your own Excel games endeavors, you should see his tutorial at Cyberbolsa (look under Conteudos:downloads). With the help of Babelfish, I think I have got some understanding.
Basically, the program makes use of Excel VBA's ability to manipulate pictures in order to define and manipulate the cards. Carlos inserted the 52 pictures and named them in order as C 1, C 2, ..., C 52. Using Modulo 13 arithmetic you can assign the proper value and suit to each card in the VBA code. The VBA can then treat the deck as a 52 element array, and pull up the correct picture by reference. Pretty simple, really, aside from the painful part of setting up the pictures initially.

Excel Berulex

Description

If you've ever asked yourself, "I wonder what the Portugese word for 'Zuma' is?", now you have your answer! Good graphics and animation. One of these days I'm going to convince Carlos to give me his password, so I can read the VBA code on these games of his. Loads of fun to play, probably impossible for the color-blind.

Excel Bejeweled

Description

This is as close as I have seen to a perfect Excel "port" of a computer game. This based on the fact that this is the only Excel game thus far that my daughter has kicked me off of the computer so that she could play it. Good graphics and animation. Loads of fun to play!
Exclusive! Carlos has provided us a version that is unlockable -- password is "ratburger". Explore the inner workings of your addiction! (Wonder why Carlos thinks about ratburgers?)

Excel Breakout

Description

Another impressive program from Mr. Rondão! The look and feel is very smooth. You need a reasonably up-to-date version of Excel for this to run. If you spend time (as I do) wondering how he does these things, at least this one gives you a couple of hints -- very small cells behind the playing field for example, to simplify the ball's movement...

DOWNLOAD

http://filesflash.net/mdmdtqo9

Old 3rd October 2011
edited
Visit my website

GAME 8 TO 15

8. BubbleCell

9. Checkers

10. Chess

11. Complex Guess

12. Concentration

13. Connect 4

14. Forty's Rings II

15. Frogger

DOWNLOAD

http://filesflash.net/xiwo266f

Last edited by email2suman : 6th January 2012 at 01:35 PM.

Old 23rd October 2011
Custom title

viru_s is hunted by the papparaziviru_s is hunted by the papparaziviru_s is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.98 mb DL: 198.10 mb Ratio: 0.01
nice info thanks

Old 23rd October 2011
Custom title

viru_s is hunted by the papparaziviru_s is hunted by the papparaziviru_s is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.98 mb DL: 198.10 mb Ratio: 0.01

Old 24th October 2011
Custom title
Visit my website

sudbal has disabled reputations
UL: 247.78 mb DL: 2.69 gb Ratio: 0.09
good info thank u.

ANOTHER INDEPENDENT MOVEMENT FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS OF BAPUJI...!!

Old 24th October 2011

geethu01 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 11.66 gb DL: 12.78 gb Ratio: 0.91
Smile

Well and good !!

At last some games which make us realx on seeing an excel screen

Good work.

Old 24th October 2011
edited
Visit my website

thanks all
Quote:
Originally Posted by viru_s View Post
nice info thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by viru_s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by geethu01 View Post
Well and good !!

At last some games which make us realx on seeing an excel screen

Good work.