Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Xossip- History and Why We Love It (Share Your Experience)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #331  
Old 20th March 2017
wocdakumar's Avatar
wocdakumar wocdakumar is offline
Don't Disturb the Devils ..
Visit my website
  Election Commissioner:     Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Join Date: 12th October 2013
Location: Deadly Devil Team
Posts: 53,516
Rep Power: 90 Points: 46581
wocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps database
I want a lakh of words telling about this.

but simply I earn lot of respect here and lot of true virtual friends i don't feel they are live long distance from me.

joining here for reading purpose but after that leading many of the thinks on here

every time i thank to xossip for one of main reason that is here we feel Freedom and like a home also.

in my life am meet best friends around the world here only not for any other social medias or any place. i remember all my friends and machies here every day if am busy then also

machies

These are the main reason for loving and living here. except these have many of reasons, thinking etc.,




to



ayushrocks

I remember all my friends, mams and machies.

Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 20th March 2017
Rehan69's Avatar
Rehan69 Rehan69 is offline
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Join Date: 12th February 2013
Location: Global Village
Posts: 10,971
Rep Power: 38 Points: 21985
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by QANS View Post
pehle spamming to band karwo
______________________________
Hum aaj bhi phenke huye reps nahi uthate.

Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 20th March 2017
ayushrocks's Avatar
ayushrocks ayushrocks is offline
LIVE, LOVE, DREAM, WRITE...
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 21st March 2016
Location: Aajkal Xossip..
Posts: 2,789
Rep Power: 6 Points: 2113
ayushrocks is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by wocdakumar View Post
I want a lakh of words telling about this.

but simply I earn lot of respect here and lot of true virtual friends i don't feel they are live long distance from me.

joining here for reading purpose but after that leading many of the thinks on here

every time i thank to xossip for one of main reason that is here we feel Freedom and like a home also.

in my life am meet best friends around the world here only not for any other social medias or any place. i remember all my friends and machies here every day if am busy then also

machies

These are the main reason for loving and living here. except these have many of reasons, thinking etc.,




to

< image >

ayushrocks

I remember all my friends, mams and machies.

Bhai thankyou for being here and also for loving so much your machies.

And reps ke liye and

Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 20th March 2017
QANS QANS is offline
BoredDracula
 
Join Date: 13th December 2016
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 4,752
Rep Power: 0 Points: 1426
QANS is a pillar of our communityQANS is a pillar of our communityQANS is a pillar of our communityQANS is a pillar of our communityQANS is a pillar of our communityQANS is a pillar of our communityQANS is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post

Last edited by QANS : 20th March 2017 at 11:14 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old 21st March 2017
nand's Avatar
nand nand is online now
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
Join Date: 2nd March 2005
Location: Mind of sweat heart
Posts: 1,327,334
Rep Power: 1720 Points: 773147
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
Just visit





......1 day, ur arms will possess me,
1 day, u will ask 4 my hand,

1 day, the ring will be shining,
In the sun as we walk thro' the sand.

1 day, romance will caress me,
1 day, the church bells will chime,

& we will go cruising 2gether 4ever
4 the luv of my dreams will b mine............




______________________________
NANd

Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old 21st March 2017
ura dhura's Avatar
ura dhura ura dhura is online now
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
Join Date: 28th April 2010
Location: .:| BFF |:.
Posts: 36,688
Rep Power: 98 Points: 60521
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
nand bhai
______________________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post


Khaak congrats ! Iss gold se naa hi chain aur naa hi anguthi ban sakti hai. Upar se halla ho gaya ki mere paas do-do gold hai, ab to insurance karwaana hi parega !

Last edited by ura dhura : 21st March 2017 at 06:13 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old 21st March 2017
humtum's Avatar
humtum humtum is offline
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
Join Date: 7th March 2007
Location: In ur heart
Posts: 31,873
Rep Power: 146 Points: 109933
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
After completion of my engineering in 2005, started to search porn videos and bollywood masala videos ( as lots of restriction was there in college, even banned to enter computer centre for six months as I saved pictures of miss India of that time Neha Dhupia ) once i joined one famous IT company in Noida.

First visited as leecher in year 2005 ( that time it was Xboard) , downloaded lots of videos of indkish bhai's popular thread with different ID , unfortunately lost their password and opened this one in 2007 by then many section started.

I was away from chit-chat and just reading stories and downloading videos ,this goes till 2013 when interacted with many guys like casi,meri,Dk,japu bhai ( encourage to write story), gabbar,murshy, rahul ( encourage to participate in sports contests) Booby,vendy ( encourage for glam & adult section contests).

during USC 2014 , I was helping hand for meri from outside and helped to organize clean contest and caught many cnp stories & just after that appointed as MC. from that time, I am working as dedicated admin members for this board and given all my spare time to this forum.

May be we are facing lot of problems currently but still we are best and with support of members we will cross this barrier too.

many friends as big brother or younger brother came close in this journey, many of them are not active with their original IDs but we are here like 2nd family.

Best wishes to Xossip & will help till I am allowed to enter in this forum.

Love you all
______________________________

Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old 21st March 2017
Aditya rocks's Avatar
Aditya rocks Aditya rocks is offline
:$Budbak Ghamandi$:
 
Join Date: 3rd October 2016
Location: Dosto ke dilo me
Posts: 57,917
Aditya rocks has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
After completion of my engineering in 2005, started to search porn videos and bollywood masala videos ( as lots of restriction was there in college, even banned to enter computer centre for six months as I saved pictures of miss India of that time Neha Dhupia ) once i joined one famous IT company in Noida.

First visited as leecher in year 2005 ( that time it was Xboard) , downloaded lots of videos of indkish bhai's popular thread with different ID , unfortunately lost their password and opened this one in 2007 by then many section started.

I was away from chit-chat and just reading stories and downloading videos ,this goes till 2013 when interacted with many guys like casi,meri,Dk,japu bhai ( encourage to write story), gabbar,murshy, rahul ( encourage to participate in sports contests) Booby,vendy ( encourage for glam & adult section contests).

during USC 2014 , I was helping hand for meri from outside and helped to organize clean contest and caught many cnp stories & just after that appointed as MC. from that time, I am working as dedicated admin members for this board and given all my spare time to this forum.

May be we are facing lot of problems currently but still we are best and with support of members we will cross this barrier too.

many friends as big brother or younger brother came close in this journey, many of them are not active with their original IDs but we are here like 2nd family.

Best wishes to Xossip & will help till I am allowed to enter in this forum.

Love you all
++25

Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old 21st March 2017
Aditya rocks's Avatar
Aditya rocks Aditya rocks is offline
:$Budbak Ghamandi$:
 
Join Date: 3rd October 2016
Location: Dosto ke dilo me
Posts: 57,917
Aditya rocks has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by nand View Post
Just visit
< image >


......1 day, ur arms will possess me,
1 day, u will ask 4 my hand,

1 day, the ring will be shining,
In the sun as we walk thro' the sand.

1 day, romance will caress me,
1 day, the church bells will chime,

& we will go cruising 2gether 4ever
4 the luv of my dreams will b mine............


< image >

< image >
NANDU BABA ye nahi chalega Aap bhi batao

Reply With Quote
  #340  
Old 21st March 2017
ayushrocks's Avatar
ayushrocks ayushrocks is offline
LIVE, LOVE, DREAM, WRITE...
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 21st March 2016
Location: Aajkal Xossip..
Posts: 2,789
Rep Power: 6 Points: 2113
ayushrocks is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
After completion of my engineering in 2005, started to search porn videos and bollywood masala videos ( as lots of restriction was there in college, even banned to enter computer centre for six months as I saved pictures of miss India of that time Neha Dhupia ) once i joined one famous IT company in Noida.

First visited as leecher in year 2005 ( that time it was Xboard) , downloaded lots of videos of indkish bhai's popular thread with different ID , unfortunately lost their password and opened this one in 2007 by then many section started.

I was away from chit-chat and just reading stories and downloading videos ,this goes till 2013 when interacted with many guys like casi,meri,Dk,japu bhai ( encourage to write story), gabbar,murshy, rahul ( encourage to participate in sports contests) Booby,vendy ( encourage for glam & adult section contests).

during USC 2014 , I was helping hand for meri from outside and helped to organize clean contest and caught many cnp stories & just after that appointed as MC. from that time, I am working as dedicated admin members for this board and given all my spare time to this forum.

May be we are facing lot of problems currently but still we are best and with support of members we will cross this barrier too.

many friends as big brother or younger brother came close in this journey, many of them are not active with their original IDs but we are here like 2nd family.

Best wishes to Xossip & will help till I am allowed to enter in this forum.

Love you all
humtum sir ji for your love and support to this virtual home for all of us. Indeed it was a fortunate moment for xb when you joinded.

Thankyou for your dedication and love. And also for sharing your story.


Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:17 PM.
Page generated in 0.06323 seconds