Xossip

Old 1 Week Ago
\/\/ork |-|ard Play |-|arder
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Maverick. View Post
As always, Microsoft fucks up softwares it acquires and Skype is no exception. Earlier, Skype used to allow unique user IDs to be created without any prefix or suffix. That has been dumped and done with. If you try to create an ID today, your unique ID will be something like "live:user123" or your email ID (or phone number).

How is this related to xossip?

In the Xossip Edit Profile Options, the interface provided to enter Messenger IDs neither accepts the new format of Skype unique ID nor accepts Email ID in it. When something like "live:user123" or user@example.com is entered, an error "You entered an invalid Skype name" occurs.

I hope the admins are kind enough to take this into consideration and try to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance. Cheers
No issues !
simply put ur user ID, not tht ("live.xyz") that's it

just click my skyp link.. it shows only the username of my xb and aside it the skyp user ID & if u type tht 'd********9' in the search option in skyp.. u'll directly find me.

Last edited by Montyv : 1 Week Ago at 04:41 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls