Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Mystery as 600 dogs jump from 'haunted suicide bridge' leaving at least 50 dead

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th August 2016
Banned

plutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our community
Chhota brain, wahan transplant karwa ne se
akkal toh nahin aa jaati,... Soozan jaroor aa jaati hai,.. hai ki nahin !

Even a peanut-size brained can find the diff. in writing styles,...

aare teri ki bhoola,.... woh Pea-nut size bhi toh, udhar hi trans-plant karwa dia huaa hai !

Old 15th August 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

Xokrates has received several accoladesXokrates has received several accoladesXokrates has received several accoladesXokrates has received several accolades
thread being dragged unnecessary

Old 15th August 2016

TruthAlias is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 0.00 b DL: 7.59 mb Ratio: 0.00
But i cannot understand....why all of us are barking on this forum? Lets go to Maneka Gandhi and tell her about dogs stupidity....I'm sure you will find dog better than....you know what i mean

Old 18th August 2016
Banned

plutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Don't deviate from topic, its cats and dogs only.

However your argument was silly, I didn't ask them to hunt something much larger than them.

Both Cats and dogs are indoor pets these days, equal opportunity.

Both stray Cats and dogs are not welcomed in houses, they have to hunt at their own risk, Equal opportunity.

Dogs can run faster than cats, Advantage to dog.

Dogs jaws are much powerful than cats, Advantage to dog.

Where I been unfair, when I said when Cats can hunt mice, why can't dogs ?
Dovah are you a gone case now (?) after women safety, milk challenges?

Nonetheless you will be remembered, that's what that
memviv.abc.com
witnesses.

Go, read there.

abc = w o r d p r e s s .

Excerpt :

Quote:

LIADood says:

August 17, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Sure. Dovah is a gone case now, as faggots will kill him shrewdly in terms of ban and infraction ( applying which kalam and where, the smartness of Politics ) and somehow will get their “maili muraad bar”, by hook or crook, to drive out the opponents out and get kicked their arses outta forum, and thus to safeguard their heavenly kingdom for once and all, and for ever. But at least, Dovah could pin-pointly and very precisely, drive the point very crystal clearly and tell it all up-front and front-face to mouth-smelly lions, which perhaps JD, Anees, Vapasi, layman, sarkar, VD and many others altogether, could not even tell * in years*… !! Bravo and Good job, Doctor… You showed the Rajasthani Rajputana “Heer and Khameer” ! On every small and big Rajasthani villages even today, they have ‘khaanbhis and paaliyas’ ( milestones of dead ) even today. You will be remembered. Your kurbani will never go wasted, trust me. You can always be back in your own kingdom,…

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1381827&page=37

Last edited by plutomars : 18th August 2016 at 03:13 AM.

Old 18th August 2016

gaand_faadoo has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to gaand_faadoo Send a message via AIM to gaand_faadoo Send a message via Yahoo to gaand_faadoo Send a message via Skype™ to gaand_faadoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by plutomars View Post
Dova is more famous on other desi forums that I know of, - his reputation knows no bounds, His credential remains above competition and beyond comparison,.... He is the jack of all fields - any fields - every fields -

/
like that saying, jack of all trades and master of none?

Old 18th August 2016
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
UL: 109.18 gb DL: 43.21 gb Ratio: 2.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaand_faadoo View Post
exactly!

that's why i had to join this forum.
..and I decided to become and admin of this forum. Its a privilege to live during same period as Dova and work in same forum.

Old 19th August 2016

gaand_faadoo has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to gaand_faadoo Send a message via AIM to gaand_faadoo Send a message via Yahoo to gaand_faadoo Send a message via Skype™ to gaand_faadoo
^^ ah, okay... so he is the inspiration behind the term: "armchair warrior"!

has he ever done anything useful outside of the virtual world? evidently, he has posted on so many forums, i can assume that he doesn't get any time to leave his keyboard.

agreed he is a doctor but he gets paid for his profession... or he is into 100% charity?

Old 22nd February 2017
Custom title

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
Why Doc Dova thinks that...

Cat is a smart animal, but Dog is a Not.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls