Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Help me: Bobarry k10se tablet stuck at installing system update

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st January 2017
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
UL: 109.18 gb DL: 43.21 gb Ratio: 2.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutesagar View Post
i think its hard bricked now. its like switched off. if i connect to the pc via usb, there is only connecting-disconnecting sound.. nothing else happens.

i used sp flash tool with similar kind of firmware, the result shows- s_ft_unable_dram_fail (4032).

pls help me
unless your device starts and gets its usb drivers loaded, you can't do anything at this stage. If your mtk droid or sp flash tools worked and detected the phone earlier, try to search with build name/kernel version etc. You may get a stock rom somwhere.

Anyway, getting your USB drivers back is your first step now.

Old 1st February 2017
hum honge kamyab

Cutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.00 gb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.56
Quote:
Originally Posted by illegal View Post
unless your device starts and gets its usb drivers loaded, you can't do anything at this stage. If your mtk droid or sp flash tools worked and detected the phone earlier, try to search with build name/kernel version etc. You may get a stock rom somwhere.

Anyway, getting your USB drivers back is your first step now.
Thnx 4 Ur reply..

Guide me frnd how to get back usb. I have tried to download few drivers and it showed as drivers up to date..

Old 2nd February 2017
hum honge kamyab

Cutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our community
any techy frnd can help me?

Old 7th February 2017
hum honge kamyab

no one is there to help me?

Old 16th February 2017
hum honge kamyab

my tablet details:

chipset- mtk6580
board id- k107-mb-v5.0

silead gsl3676

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls