Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Suggest a sub-5 inch Android

Old 14th February 2017

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades
Suggest a sub-5 inch Android

Hi. I simply hate those 5+ and 5.5" mobile phones. Are there any decent ones under 5 inch screen size. Used to have Xperia Z2 and Galaxy S4 and now hoping for something with similar specifications and camera, but with a small screen. No iTHINGS please

Last edited by tobermory : 14th February 2017 at 05:39 PM.

Old 14th February 2017
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
budget?

Old 14th February 2017
-\~! IOU Nothing !~/-

Mrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobermory View Post
Hi. I simply hate those 5+ and 5.5" mobile phones. Are there any decent ones under 5 inch screen size. Used to have Xperia Z2 and Galaxy S4 and now hoping for something with similar specifications and camera, but with a small screen. No iTHINGS please

If you are fine with 5" , then you have lot more choices. But if you want below 5" without compromising on Specifications, then Go for Xperia X Compact or Xperia Z5 Compact or Xperia Z3 Compact. All other OEM's compact models heavily downgrade their specifications.

Old 15th February 2017

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
budget?
Sry...I presumed my previous use of Z2/S4 would indicate that ...somewhere around 25,000.

Old 15th February 2017
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Even i don't like 5"+ screens.